Week 2 GDT: Baltimore @ Houston

lumberjackchris

I think this is a better match up for us than the chiefs. We seemed totally unprepared for the chiefs to run it down our throats. I feel like we are gonna be ready for that this week. I’m not sure we can stop it but hopefully we will be ready for it. 

keys to winning this game are to keep the offense on the field as much as possible. If we can establish the run, we can Jew this a low scoring affair heading into the 4th. If we are stagnant on offense and they get rolling it could be another 31-7 deficit that we are looking at. 

the ravens locked down the browns but 2 things I found interesting  1. They only got 2 sacks  though they did get 6 QB hits  2. They gave up 138 rushing yards, so potentially there is some possibility there  

The browns actually won the time of possession battle, which against an explosive team like the ravens sometimes means they were just scoring really quickly    

The tell all was the browns went 3 of 12 on 3rd down and 0 for 3 on 4th  we have to be better 

Bottom line is that you have to make Jackson pay for running the ball by getting some Good hits on him. Personally I don’t buy for a minute that Jackson is better than Watson but he’s used way better than Watson is. 

our season is back on track big time with a win and a loss isn’t anything too special as far as our playoff outlook. We were always expected to start 0-2. 

We looked so terrible week 1 that we aren’t even game of the week on CBS at 3:00 this Sunday. You would think two division winners would be better than Chiefs vs Chargers blow out. 

at least I’ve got RedZone to watch most of it on. With only 3 games, I’ll get to watch a good portion. 

I switch back and forth between dish and direct every 2 years to get the new customer pricing, which means next year, I’ll get free Sunday ticket. Probably best. 

• Like 1

I read somewhere that John Reid played the 3rd most snaps for our CBs. He scored high in pff and looked good too. I am hoping that he’s gonna be that diamond in the rough for us. If he can turn into a solid starter, this draft class might produce 3 starters on defense. That would be great. I’m looking forward to seeing him against the ravens 

• Like 1