Week 2 GDT: Baltimore @ Houston

lumberjackchris

Just now, amazingandre said:

We need to find a way to send a message that enough is enough. Fire OB already, this is ridiculous. We clearly are not even close to the best teams in the AFC, what’s the point in keeping him?

It's impossible. We have no GM to scare OB, Cal doesn't seem to care and people will keep attending games / buying merch cause we're in Texas and football is religion here. We are the Marvin Lewis Bengals.

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We need to run an offense like the cardinals. 

but I’m afraid that we’ve David Carred Watson. He just doesn’t look the same. 

Cause Kliff is a modern coach and isn't trying to do a Belichick impression, he is actually trying his own style. Plus hes a legitimate QB whisperer, Bill O'Brien is a quarterback whisperer like how Adam Gase is a quarterback whisperer, it's on their resumes but I don't see it happening anywhere lol.

We need a modern coach or at least someone who can evolve with the game. Hope we don't do a Browns or do what the Cowboys did when the time is up, we need a college coach who has a history of actually adapting to circumstances and winning, Bill's whole resume and experience in college is that he is a Belichick protege (automatic no for me, haven't seen a single one of those work out) and that he led Penn State to a winning record by thrashing bad teams lol.

1 minute ago, Drained said:

Cause Kliff is a modern coach and isn't trying to do a Belichick impression, he is actually trying his own style. Plus hes a legitimate QB whisperer, Bill O'Brien is a quarterback whisperer like how Adam Gase is a quarterback whisperer, it's on their resumes but I don't see it happening anywhere lol.

We need a modern coach or at least someone who can evolve with the game. Hope we don't do a Browns or do what the Cowboys did when the time is up, we need a college coach who has a history of actually adapting to circumstances and winning, Bill's whole resume and experience in college is that he is a Belichick protege (automatic no for me, haven't seen a single one of those work out) and that he led Penn State to a winning record by thrashing bad teams lol.

Yes. 

Had enough of this. I want us to absolutely lose this season. I don't want us to have a winning record, I don't care. If we're getting absolutely blown out by the Ravens and Chiefs now, then its pointless winning another AFCS title, giving Bill another year and getting trounced in the playoffs in classic Texans style. 

If it means a year of us losing a ton, I really do not mind. It's better than being stuck like the Cowboys got with Jason Garrett. Deshaun Watson is a good player, Bill O'Brien is a bad coach, Tim Kelly is a bad coach, the Texans have nothing but bad coaches.