Week 2 - Rams at Eagles

RamRod

They have some injuries to some key guys, especially along their oline. It should be interesting to see how their injury report plays out this week. Also, if Sanders and Jeffrey can't go would be even bigger for us. We need to get this game early. These first two games are ones I'm sure pundits said we'd lose. Getting off to a quick start is critical to show we're back!

I want this win badly, I am not fond of the Eagles and they’ve had our number the last two times we’ve met. The Eagles D line isn’t as deadly as the Cowboys, so perhaps we’ll be able to open up the playbook a little more??? I am not all that privy of the Eagles D, so I can’t really speak on their secondary, but I think our WRs/TEs will do their thing again. 

Brandon Staley has one job, get after Carson Wentz 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Expecting a loss. Everything that can go wrong will. They got some weird Voodo man. Mcvay is the superior HC but man they get some flukey bounces.. 

Things always seem to go wrong when we play this team, but this time I think McVay will adjust faster if things get out of hand. 

Just now, NYRamsFan88 said:

Things always seem to go wrong when we play this team, but this time I think McVay will adjust faster if things get out of hand. 

Idk bro. I can’t get that phantom taunting penalty on Trumaine that blew Wentz ACL. We had full control of that game till then.. Then Goff fumbles nasty when he sees those hideous jerseys. I wish we smash em 44-10.. But idk. Idk weird funky ish always happens.. Then they can cream our WRs but when the rams touch them it’s a penalty. I can’t get over some bizarre calls. 

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Idk bro. I can’t get that phantom taunting penalty on Trumaine that blew Wentz ACL. We had full control of that game till then.. Then Goff fumbles nasty when he sees those hideous jerseys. I wish we smash em 44-10.. But idk. Idk weird funky ish always happens.. Then they can cream our WRs but when the rams touch them it’s a penalty. I can’t get over some bizarre calls. 

I think it will be different this time, I hope lmao.

Eagles aren’t as talented as the Cowboys, but the coaching is pretty damn good, but if AD gets going early and we can get a nice lead, we won’t have to worry about bizarre calls turning the tide 

• Like 1

I felt great about this game until I heard Sanders and Lane Johnson are playing. Playing better than average RB's will likely bite us in the a$$ all season with the LB play we have against the run.

People can throw all the analytics they want at me about keeping Zeke under 100 yards...he was ripping us apart for 4.4 YPC. His shortcomings I blame on McCarthy. I was terrified everytime he got the ball. Sanders is nowhere near Zeke's level, but he's elusive in space and I can see him having a good game against us to keep pressure off Wentz.

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I felt great about this game until I heard Sanders and Lane Johnson are playing. Playing better than average RB's will likely bite us in the a$$ all season with the LB play we have against the run.

People can throw all the analytics they want at me about keeping Zeke under 100 yards...he was ripping us apart for 4.4 YPC. His shortcomings I blame on McCarthy. I was terrified everytime he got the ball. Sanders is nowhere near Zeke's level, but he's elusive in space and I can see him having a good game against us to keep pressure off Wentz.

You can singlehandedly blame Micah Kiser for the majority of this. Kiser will get better and if he doesn’t, Reeder is a better option in run D 

My thoughts is this won't be the same Eagles team as week 1. I may have even felt better if they had won close. But they got smacked in the mouth and will now have an edge to not let that happen again. They got Lane back, Miles back and presumably Barnett back. There is no reason to get big in our britches for this game. They've had our number. Need to come out and make a statement.

• Like 1