Week 2 - Rams at Eagles

RamRod

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hoping for a healthy game on both sides. We need this win badly after last week. 

I hope to god the Eagles took that loss personally and come ready for the challenge your d-line with Donald will present.

This is what terrifies me

5 hours ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

The Eagles D line isn’t as deadly as the Cowboys

Eh. I don't know about that. Cowboys DEs are better for sure, but our interior is much better.

Vinny Curry got knocked out of last game with a leg injury and Brandon Graham is in concussion protocol right now so if we don't have him we are pretty thin.

Josh Sweat played really well in week 1 and we probably get Derek Barnett back (not a big fan lol... but its something).

I'm sure you guys won't be quite as conservative as week 1.

All I know is we are gonna need to tackle well and not let you guys get as much YAC as you did against Dallas.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Just now, btfd16 said:
2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hoping for a healthy game on both sides. We need this win badly after last week. 

I hope to god the Eagles took that loss personally and come ready for the challenge your d-line with Donald will present.

This is what terrifies me

Just hope Donald/Floyd get some quick early pressure and you guys rattle Wentz and his process speeds up too much and his timing/decision making is off again lol.

I think you guys should be favored heading into this, but it'll probably be a close game.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Just hope Donald/Floyd get some quick early pressure and you guys rattle Wentz and his process speeds up too much and his timing/decision making is off again lol.

I think you guys should be favored heading into this, but it'll probably be a close game.

Lane playing is a big deal as provides more ability for the RT to be one on one while doubling inside. Sanders will also be better on pick ups than Boston Scott. Should be a lot closer than people are overreacting after week 1

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

Lane playing is a big deal as provides more ability for the RT to be one on one while doubling inside. Sanders will also be better on pick ups than Boston Scott. Should be a lot closer than people are overreacting after week 1

I mean yeah they are overreactions, but that game showed we have a lot to clean up.

Getting back Johnson and Sanders is certainly a boost though.

This game is kinda a big one for both teams. No team wants to fall to 0-2 and the eagles are very well coached and are always up for a fight. Mean while the Rams have to keep winning to keep up with what is the best division in football. Our defense is gonna be our money maker. If they show up again we have a chance. 

Rams 24

Eagles 17

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

BTW if you want to listen to an Eagles/Rams preview. Greg Cosell and Fran Duffy did a good job. Starts at 29:20 or so.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0iLzekwRJVFNgV1Xa0cEwq

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/eagle-eye-in-the-sky-podcast/id1012041038

I listened to it. I didn't get much info tbh. cookie cutter info.

Rams will win this game and the h2h series with Went and Goff will be tied at (1-1). Wentz took the first meeting in LA even though he tore his acl that game. Goff and the Rams were in the lead and playing well before the fumble. I think he will play well again but this time the Rams will get the victory in Philly. I also think the Eagles have to protect better because if not Donald is going to have a career game. He came off a game where he had 10 pressures most since 2018. It could be a long day if the Eagles can’t block for Wentz. In the end I think the score will be Rams 27 to Eagles 20. Rams will get off to a (2-0) start. Rams under McVay the Rams have start the season off (3-1), (4-0), and (3-1) so I expect the Rams to get off to another great start to the season. So let’s get our first road victory of the season again an important opponent due to the Eagles could factor into a potential WC situation late in the season if they don’t win the division. Getting the h2h victory over Dallas was huge and getting a h2h victory of the Eagles would be the same. 

Edited by stl4life07
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams will win this game and the h2h series with Went and Goff will he tied at (1-1). Wentz took the first meeting in LA even though he tore his acl that game. Goff and the Rams were in the lead and playing well before the fumble. I think he will play well again but this time the Rams will get the victory in Philly. I also think the Eagles have to protect better because if not Donald is going to have a career game. He came off a game where he had 10 pressures most since 2018. It could be a long day if the Eagles can’t block for Wentz. In the end I think the score will be Rams 27 to Eagles 20. Rams will get off to a (2-0) start. Rams under McVay the Rams have start the season off (3-1), (4-0), and (3-1) so I expect the Rams to get off to another great start to the season. So let’s get our first road victory of the season again an important opponent due to the Eagles could factor into a potential WC situation late in the season if they don’t win the division. Getting the h2h victory over Dallas was huge and getting a h2h victory of the Eagles would be the same.