Week 2 - Rams at Eagles

RamRod

Kupp hurt us with that fumble that allowed the Eagles to gain momentum and get back into this game. I know he is going to atone for it though. 

Love what I’m seeing from the offense. Defense has done enough but needs to do more. I want to see pressure and even some sacks. 

I want to see the Rams come out in the 2nd half and put some points on the board with their first possession to get back momentum then make a defensive stop when they get back on defense.

Whew.... we got lucky Graham hit Goff's arm a bit on that throw to Henderson. I was fully expecting it to be a TD, but it caused the throw to float just a bit too much.

Also, you guys should be happy you have McVay.

I love Pederson, but wish he would do a lot of things McVay does to help Goff and the offense running smoothly even without a lot of OL talent. 

• Like 2

The Rams offense was on point today. Only two mistakes which was Kupp fumble and the missed extra point.

The defense wasn’t great but I think they will be fine as the season goes along because they are learning a new scheme. Plus as long as you have Donald and then Ramsey to take away the top receiver the Rams defense will always be a threat in games to make plays they changes the game. Obviously play of the game was that interception by Williams in the end zone. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Thought your guys GDT would be more active than this too. Where are all you guys? lol

A lot of people stopped participating around here when the Rams moved home. Plus some of us just don't find this forum very entertaining tbh. GG best of luck the rest of the way out. But after all the grief (I'd us appropriate 4 letter words but they get you in trouble around here) Goff took this off season and the Rams as a whole I have no problem enjoying this win!

Goff > Wentz as much as I liked him coming into the NFL I'm so glad we took Goff over Wentz.

Game balls to Kiser, Hendo and Goff along with a masterclass game called by McVay today. 

• Like 1

Our Dline never shows up when they’re expected to eat. Eagles oline was phenomenal. 

This win felt good. 3-4 years of frustrations. It almost reared it’s ugly head on that Kupp fumble. Man what a great showing and the offense isn’t clicking. But love how committed we are to the run. Hope Akers gets better because we’re going to need him. GG eagle fans. I’m talking smack 90% of the time. Nothing personal. 

• Like 1