Jump to content
RamRod

Week 2 - Rams at Eagles

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

 

B) Really don’t have much to give up even if we wanted to 

We have Josh Reynolds and Gerald Everett would who likely start on 10-15 teams in this league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

We have Josh Reynolds and Gerald Everett would who likely start on 10-15 teams in this league. 

I feel bad for josh, he’s really good! He’s a baller but Van is a animal. Kid is special.. Josh has made some really tough catches over the years.. he’s a really good 3rd option.. 

 

Against the saints he made big plays. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I feel bad for josh, he’s really good! He’s a baller but Van is a animal. Kid is special.. Josh has made some really tough catches over the years.. he’s a really good 3rd option.. 

 

Against the saints he made big plays. 

He's a really good 3rd receiver on this team. I can see him being a solid #2 WR for someone like a Robbie Anderson who just got paid. He would fit well next to Davante Adams in GB who has been rotating in WR's to fill that void. I bet Belicheck would love him with Cam.

Edited by BStanRamFan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

We have Josh Reynolds and Gerald Everett would who likely start on 10-15 teams in this league. 

Yes I agree but it’s not often you see a player for player trade much less mid-season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

Yes I agree but it’s not often you see a player for player trade much less mid-season. 

It's not, but things are changing and as GM's become younger they are more likely to take these kinds of risks. Especially in a year with so many injuries and uncertainty, I bet we see atleast one done this year before the deadline. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Lmao. When will people shut it about the rams not making moves. Les is one of the most Agressive GMs. The same people that said Todd wouldn’t be cut and Cooks wouldn’t be moved keep saying no no no. 

Im glad you actually read what was said. IN-SEASON trades are very Rare. 

 

15 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Same applies. No one saw the Jalen trade. Les will be Agressive if he sees what he likes. 

Also not true. As soon as he was throwing a fit, so many people said the Rams, specifically because of Les. The only obstacle was Peters, and as soon as that move was made it was pretty obvious what was coming next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Im glad you actually read what was said. IN-SEASON trades are very Rare. 

 

Also not true. As soon as he was throwing a fit, so many people said the Rams, specifically because of Les. The only obstacle was Peters, and as soon as that move was made it was pretty obvious what was coming next

Lies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lies. 

It was Ravens, Rams and Eagles, but sure keep pretending we didnt lose Talib and everyone pointed to us as an option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Same applies. No one saw the Jalen trade. Les will be Agressive if he sees what he likes. 

Sorry Rammy thought you were smart enough to know what I was saying and the distinction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Sorry Rammy thought you were smart enough to know what I was saying and the distinction.

You think too highly of me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

You think too highly of me. 

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY (except Flounch). Let's move on to the Bills. Keep the positive vibes going!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Im glad you actually read what was said. IN-SEASON trades are very Rare. 

 

This season is different than any other from an injury standpoint and the possibility of COVID infecting players. We are seeing far more injuries early on then we have in the past due to no OTAs, no preseason games, and limited training camp. GM's are getting far more creative when it comes to deals. You can see the example of NOLA trying to trade for cap space to sign Clowney. The NFL obviously rejected this, but GM's are starting to think outside of the box. And with the CFB being in question, how valuable are those draft picks when you are missing an entire year of tape on someone? 

Point being, we might see more in-season trades and more player for player trades than we have in the past. 

Edited by BStanRamFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

This season is different than any other from an injury standpoint and the possibility of COVID infecting players. We are seeing far more injuries early on then we have in the past due to no OTAs, no preseason games, and limited training camp. GM's are getting far more creative when it comes to deals. You can see the example of NOLA trying to trade for cap space to sign Clowney. The NFL obviously rejected this, but GM's are starting to think outside of the box. And with the CFB being in question, how valuable are those draft picks when you are missing an entire year of tape on someone? 

Point being, we might see more in-season trades and more player for player trades than we have in the past. 

Don’t worry. Because they said it won’t happen! It won’t happen lol. Lmao. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LARams91 said:

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY (except Flounch). Let's move on to the Bills. Keep the positive vibes going!

Flounch is just a misunderstood angry elf. Sees everything in a bad light so that he is pleasantly surprised with the good. 😃. Every team needs a Flounch

Edited by btfd16
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone summarize for the me the anti-Flounch agenda on this board? lol

My understanding is he thinks Goff is only good if he has a solid offensive line play and a running game (most QB's are). And when his O-Line play and running game were poor, Goff looked bad (which he was). Very few QB's in NFL history are able to over come poor O-Line play and no running attack to win games. 

Am I missing something?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...