49era place Richard Sherman on IR

49erurtaza

7 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Well if any 3 weeks to place him in IR would be the next 3 weeks. How many players can we bring back from IR did the amount change?

Unlimited. Honestly the IR-rules for this year are great. 3 weeks minimum with unlimited players being able to reactivate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Unlimited. Honestly the IR-rules for this year are great. 3 weeks minimum with unlimited players being able to reactivate.

Well that's amazing yeah why put anyone on PUP. Hope this sticks past this year.

Edited by 49erurtaza

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

If Verrett can't go, the Johnson is our backup to Moseley and Ahkello lol. 

Honestly, Ahkello/Moseley will do just fine. Not worried yet. 

This week is mostly about Williams, tbh. Crowder is a very good receiver, and by far their best, and he's a slot guy. So williams is going to have to bring his A game. 

This will be a problem for the giants if they are fully healthy in week 3. Slayton, Tate, Shepard isn't a joke at the top. 

14 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Meh there not that bad lol

Moseley has his moments but Witherspoon is a joke. Deebo and Kittle banged up, now this. Couldn't be a worse start to the season. I had us pegged for 11-5 prior to the season but I was already wrong about week 1 and now I just don't feel comfortable with this team at all. All the makings of matching the Rams with their 9-7 Super Bowl hangover season

3 minutes ago, Madridista said:

Moseley has his moments but Witherspoon is a joke. Deebo and Kittle banged up, now this. Couldn't be a worse start to the season. I had us pegged for 11-5 prior to the season but I was already wrong about week 1 and now I just don't feel comfortable with this team at all. All the makings of matching the Rams with their 9-7 Super Bowl hangover season

Witherspoon is as hot and cold at corner. Last year prior to his injury he was damn good. After injury his confidence just kept going down down down. I'm not to worried for this game. If he can have a good game he can start stacking good games and get his confidence back. I'm not saying he will be good but I'm hopeful. I think we will still compete for playoff spot with extra playoff spot now available.