49ers place Richard Sherman on IR

49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

Hes not going to play, unfortunately.

Brandon Aiyuk, for starters

Dont sleep on jerrick mckinnon catching 8+ passes either

The mosteratti is gassed up and ready to slash through your defense. 

I am actually worried about the speed on your backs in the passing game. I can’t even lie about that. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:
15 hours ago, N4L said:

Hes not going to play, unfortunately.

Miss Cleo tell you this? I haven't seen this reported yet.

Did he play on MNF against Seattle last year when he had the exact same injury to the exact same knee when we were undefeated? Is he practicing this week? 

No? Ok, so why on earth would he risk further injury when we are playing the jets? lol

33 minutes ago, N4L said:

Did he play on MNF against Seattle last year when he had the exact same injury to the exact same knee when we were undefeated? Is he practicing this week? 

No? Ok, so why on earth would he risk further injury when we are playing the jets? lol

We are not undefeated and we have no receivers, those are two differences. I mean we can all speculate as to what we think will happen Sunday, but until he's marked OUT on the injury report, I am not going to count out George. George is a different breed. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/49ers-te-george-kittle-knee-not-practicing-fully-expects-to-play-week-2

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters his All-Pro tight end is currently sidelined with a knee sprain but he "fully expects" to play versus the Jets this weekend.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/16/kyle-shanahan-george-kittle-is-battling-through-knee-injury/

“[H]e’s battling,” coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters on Wednesday. “We thought it’d be all right, woke up the next day a little sore. He fully expects to be there Sunday like he always does. Just like he always plays through the game when it happens, but we’ll give him the whole week. Always love to get them out there on Friday. We’ll see how that goes.
Friday’s just a walkthrough anyways, but Kittle is one guy that if he’s ready to go on Sunday and the doctors say he’s good to go, we have no problem with him going without practicing.”