Giants at Bears - Week 2

dll2000

Just now, G08 said:

I agree but he's still running routes at the wrong depth and dropping passes like he did in college. I am starting to be concerned about the kid but hopefully he turns it around.

If he gets his head on straight or whatever it is that's wrong, (concerning to say this after 3 years) he'll be a beast.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yomyyo said:

Greetings to all Bears fans in CO! I’m in the Broomfield area, too.

That make 4 of us here and my neighbors are also from Chicago and huge Bears fans.

She grew up just a couple of miles from where I did in Oak Lawn but uh.....several decades later.

On 9/22/2020 at 11:49 PM, MonserinNC said:

The Khalil Mack situation reminds me if how the NBA couldnt officiate Shaq back in the day....he really is held on every play.

Except Shaq is Ray Lewis sized up to over 7 feet tall.   NBA centers are typically skinny dudes.   There is no way to guard a motivated and in shape Shaq without fouling.  It isn't humanly possible.

Mack is just really good at his job, like Jordan.   But he isn't an oversized athletic freak.  He is relatively normal sized for a DE.  

Still point stands, he isn't getting calls.   If he was he would have some insane stats.

• Like 1