2020: Week 2 - v San Francisco 49ers

Bianconero

15 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

The passing issues are definitely compounded by the fact that we have zero running game at all

OL actually got good  run blocking grades week 1.  I actually saw some push from them which is surprising given I thought they would be better pass blockers.  Guess I was wrong considering they were dead last in pressure rate after week 1 at 44%.  This team needs 2 new OGs bad.  Neither one are long term answers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

OL actually got good  run blocking grades week 1.  I actually saw some push from them which is surprising given I thought they would be better pass blockers.  Guess I was wrong considering they were dead last in pressure rate after week 1 at 44%.  This team needs 2 new OGs bad.  Neither one are long term answers.

Yeah the interior pressure was definitely the issue. Especially with Buffalo disguising pressure more than they usually do. San Francisco is more a rush 4 drop 7 team so they should have better pass pro with the 49ers interior rush not being as good as Buffalos. Bosa will be a problem, Ford from what I hear on the SF board is fat and slow.

I see another bad game here even with the west coast to the east coast travel. If the Jets don't score a TD in the first 2 drives it is over. We also need a D or return for a TD too. The final score will be

49ers 28

Jets 10

We are lucky to win four games this year. This is how bad it is getting. The crazy part is that we have only played 1 game, lol. Who should the Jets take number 1. I hope it is Trevor Lawrence because we have once again killed another QB with Sam Darnold. 

This one is going to hurt.

SF 31

NYJ 6

If the Bills were able to score at will, just wait until this defense is facing the best OC in the game. We are going to get shredded.

And without any weapons on offense, we are going to see a lot of stalled drives. The run game is going to be stuffed and Darnold is going to be forced to throw through a tight zone defense. He better drink his accuracy juice.

• Like 1

- I am curious to see what the running game looks like without having to force carries to Leveon Bell who clearly just cant run the ball for us. 

- Would love to see more double TE sets in both the passing and running game and get Wesco involved more. No one expects him to get the ball. Surprise attack!

- I really want to see Darnold have a clean pocket (which he did on sunday many times) actually set his ****ing feet and deliver an accurate ball. This isnt college. We cant just rely on him to be running and throw on the move 95% of the time. NFL QBs have to be able to throw accurate balls from the pocket.  Please dont say he isnt a pocket passer in rebuttal because you might as well just say he isnt an NFL passer then. I do think he can be and hopefully the Buffalo game was just a bad one, but we need to see competence this week that we didnt see at all last week. He is 23. Hes not ruined yet but its time to be a man and step up. 

- Going to be nice to have Avery Williamson back on D. That ILB position really has been terrible for us and forget about OLB...Jenkins likes to talk about losing but that guy literally never makes an impact when we need it most. He compiles all his sacks in like 3 games against weak competition and almost never generates constant pressure. 

- Fatukasi has to start. Hes better than both Q and McClendon. All that DL drafting and outside of some decent run stops these guys couldnt generate a lick of pressure if their lives depended on it. 

- Keep unleashing Marcus Maye and start challenging Bless more since he seems to be the only competent outside corner we have on this team.

SF - 23

NYJ - 13

13 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

- I am curious to see what the running game looks like without having to force carries to Leveon Bell who clearly just cant run the ball for us. 

- Would love to see more double TE sets in both the passing and running game and get Wesco involved more. No one expects him to get the ball. Surprise attack!

- I really want to see Darnold have a clean pocket (which he did on sunday many times) actually set his ****ing feet and deliver an accurate ball. This isnt college. We cant just rely on him to be running and throw on the move 95% of the time. NFL QBs have to be able to throw accurate balls from the pocket.  Please dont say he isnt a pocket passer in rebuttal because you might as well just say he isnt an NFL passer then. I do think he can be and hopefully the Buffalo game was just a bad one, but we need to see competence this week that we didnt see at all last week. He is 23. Hes not ruined yet but its time to be a man and step up. 

- Going to be nice to have Avery Williamson back on D. That ILB position really has been terrible for us and forget about OLB...Jenkins likes to talk about losing but that guy literally never makes an impact when we need it most. He compiles all his sacks in like 3 games against weak competition and almost never generates constant pressure. 

- Fatukasi has to start. Hes better than both Q and McClendon. All that DL drafting and outside of some decent run stops these guys couldnt generate a lick of pressure if their lives depended on it. 

- Keep unleashing Marcus Maye and start challenging Bless more since he seems to be the only competent outside corner we have on this team.

SF - 23

NYJ - 13

I wonder where he was last week, because the LB flat out suck last week they let Allen run wild. Avery Williams is the best LB we have. And Bell has proven he is the worst RB we had in years. every one of Bells runs are up the middle, he has not had one end run since he has become a Jet.

5 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

At least Becton looks to be full go. Seriously though why are we so injured these last 2 years? Are other teams having the same issue?

Imagine having to throw out there a WR group of Perriman, Hogan, Berrios, Malone on Sunday!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!