Bianconero

2020: Week 2 - v San Francisco 49ers

Credit to Sam that was a great throw ... Herndon has to bring that down... still wth was the play before gotta throw the ball into the endzone 

An actual good throw that hit him in the numbers on the sideline....and its dropped.

SMH

The fg does nothing, if went for it and didn’t get the td it’s a 3 score game, with the fg it’s still a 3 score game

I know today sucks, but on the bright side I think JD knows how to draft and we have four first round picks in the next two years....

Okay sorry, Jets suck. This is awful

This team loves their quick drop out routes that do nothing for this team. I just do not understand how they can look at this offense and say, yeah, this is the goal of the game...

Down 3 scores and we just keep running to ball and milking the clock. Who honestly decided this guy should be a HC? His situational football awareness is nonexistent.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

The fg does nothing, if went for it and didn’t get the td it’s a 3 score game, with the fg it’s still a 3 score game

I don't mind kicking the FG. Gotta get something to start moving the ball and putting points up. Had they actually kicked the FG earlier in the game they'd be at 9 now and have some sort of hope.

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Hogan locker room

If Douglas does not make a trade by Tuesday so help me God

You guys want Dante Pettis?