2020: Week 2 - v San Francisco 49ers

Bianconero

18 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

With Crowder what were your expectations?

What do my expectations have to do with anything?

no one should have to explain to you why losing Crowder is a bad thing. I’d like our struggling young QB to have his best/only reliable target available. I’m sure Adam Gase would agree

Edited by GangGreen420

11 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

What do my expectations have to do with anything?

no one should have to explain to you why losing Crowder is a bad thing. I’d like our struggling young QB to have his best/only reliable target available. I’m sure Adam Gase would agree

Avoiding the question. 

Anyway you all assumed we’d lose WITH Crowder so it shouldn’t matter if he’s there or not. Let him rest up for more favorable games such as Indy and Denver. 

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Avoiding the question. 

Anyway you all assumed we’d lose WITH Crowder so it shouldn’t matter if he’s there or not. Let him rest up for more favorable games such as Indy and Denver. 

My expectations were to lose, why does it matter?

this is going over your head I see

I know people will call me a homer and overly optimistic, but I still believe the Jets can win this game. Kittle and Crowder being put evens it out in the sense that both teams best offensive players are out for the game. 

Everyone is down on the Jets and rightfully so after that embarrassing loss last week but because of that the expectations are non existent and the Niners might overlook us and we shock them. I also think they need to simplify the game plan for Sam and have the game go through the running game with Gore and Perine. Also use more 2 TE sets with Herndon/Griffin/Wesco. That will give Sam easier throws and act as a safety net for him. 

I still believe in Sam and want to see him succeed because if he doesn’t it’s going to set the Jets back even more. That’s even if we do draft a Trevor Lawrence 

We are going to get killed, I have zero faith in Gase.  We have a 37 year old RB and awful WRs. 

Its amazing how Darnold basically got thrown to the wolves with nothing.  See how Mayfield has 2 elite WRs, 2 elite WRs. Then you watch Darnold with zero run game for his career and garbage WRs. 

What did i say a week before the season started " don't be surprise if there is a ton of injuries after the first game" All that lack of hitting in training camp & no preseason games. All these hamstring injuries are spreading faster than the Corona virus, and it just isn't just the, Jets it throughout the league.