2020: Week 2 - v San Francisco 49ers

Bianconero

5 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Defensively we have our hands full with their run game.

Outside zone schemes will do damage against fronts like ours and our linebackers have a huge speed gap in comparison to their Backs.

Hopefully we play less spot drop coverage and put our Corners on islands. Their receivers are not great and Kittle is out. We shut down their run game and we can limit the scoring. 

Problem here is Shanahan will get creative and make sure his offense is productive.  That's what the good ones do.

I honestly don't know what to expect from this game. lol 

I am interested in hearing about Becton Vs Bosa , Q.Wilson getting a chance at CB (Hopefully), and Ballage getting snaps. As for ypc, Ballage was solid under Gase. 

I'm just now seeing the injury report. This is really depressing. The only way I see us winning is if we can really get Herndon & Perriman going to open things up for the rush? I really don't know. 

Difference in this game is they have pass rushers, we don’t. They have a HC thy can actually coach and adjust. We don’t. So quite frankly it doesn’t make a difference who’s healthy. I think we don’t get quite as embarrassed as last week. But still lose with being rather uncompetitive