Week 2 Games

Leader

7 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

So do you just fire Quinn before he makes it to the locker room or?

Thats on the ATL players IMO. I think they were just scared ******** to actually go after the ball - screw up and make it live for DAL.
DAL touches it before 10yds - its dead - game over.
ATL falls on the ball before 10yds - game over.
ATL screws it up - touches it and somehow makes it live beyond 10yds for DAL to recover? Thats what I think prevented *multiple* ATL players from dropping on that ball. It was there for the taking....but nobody - none of the players - wanted it.

2 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Or the chiefs LOL

The Chiefs used a 5th, 3rd and 2nd round pick on their receivers and tight ends.  The Falcons used a 6th overall, first and traded a second for their receivers and tight ends.    

It’s not a crime to have talent at WR and TE.  It is a crime to use all of your draft capital to acquire it.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Thats on the ATL players IMO. I think they were just scared ******** to actually go after the ball - screw up and make it live for DAL.
ATL screws it up - touches it and somehow makes it live beyond 10yds for DAL to recover? Thats what I think prevented *multiple* ATL players from dropping on that ball. It was there for the taking....but nobody - none of the players - wanted it.

Theres a WHOLE game before that inside to answer for.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh - could very well be. Didnt see any of it. Thought you were referring just to the end.

It was 29-10 at halftime, and they were up 9 with 2:00 left, and Dallas had no time outs.

Just look at the win probability graph, if you want a chuckle.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401220249

Edited by ThatJerkDave

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

I blame coaching .. the Players were not sure what to do in that situation.I think they thought it had to go 10 before they could touch it.