Week 2 Games

Leader

20 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

yes, he has.  Are the commentators sticking regional this season?  If so, we will get a lot of Myers, Jennings, Huard.  TBH, I don't mind them nearly as much as I thought I would when I first heard they were announcing our game.

Yeah, if I'm noticing announcers, it usually means they're annoying me, and I haven't been annoyed these first two weeks... though the canned fan did get to me a bit this week, and not at all last week.

And no, I don't think it's just because they're winning as Packers have been up huge and Buck and Aikman have annoyed the crap out of me...

But Jennings crew is simply calling the game and not trying to be part of the focal point of it... LOVE IT!

Though, they did over focus on the WRs at one point when I was watching linemen, but what do you expect from a QB and WR? That's extremely minor and  nothing

I really like Huard. There have been several times these last two games when he has pointed out something genuinely interesting on a replay as opposed to just boring commentator gobbledygook. Jennings is pretty benign.  

Of course, part of this could be because we’re winning. That has a way of making the announcers more tolerable.