Week 2 bet: Washington vs Arizona

aceinthehouse

All weeks & bets on 1 page found here: 

Week 2 bet

Washington @ Arizona

I bet you all that 1 of the 3 players below for Washington will get 3 sacks or more vs Arizona. It will either be Chase Young, Montez Sweat or Ryan Kerrigan.

If I'm Wrong? I will change my avatar to Albert Haynesworth for the rest of the NFL season. Maybe add a fish flopping around or something. Lol

If I'm Right? I will change my avatar to the said player who accomplishes the bet successfully for the rest of the NFL Season.

Would you accept this bet?

Edited by aceinthehouse

I think youre a little rough on yourself with this one since Murray scrambles.

I say the rest of us should accept at. *1 of the 3 gets 2. Or if all 3 get 1* Then its fair for both sides.

And on that. Ill put up any under name header on post (mine that says Redskins a bunch) that you chose for me.

I don’t see it, I’ll take that bet. The Cardinals OL isn’t great, but it’s better than the Eagles OL which was missing 3 starters and had to move Peters back to LT. Also, as PH said, Murray will elude sacks even better than Wentz, I’m just hoping Murray doesn’t go over 100 Yards rushing on our D.

I’m also with @RSkinGM I’ll take 3 sacks as a team overall.