TheRealMcCoy

Week 2 - Rams (1-0) @ Eagles (0-1)

59 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Only player who didn't play good enough to win was honestly Carson.

That's bull**** and you know it. lol

Just now, Danger said:

That's bull**** and you know it. lol

Even Kelce said that individually the offensive linemen didn't play bad. I guess it was the cohesiveness and chemistry more than anything. Kelce isn't really one to mince words.

20 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

because we just took broke mans Cam Newton in round 2.

Posts like these are why no one takes Philadelphia fans seriously. 

Just now, Danger said:

Posts like these are why no one takes Philadelphia fans seriously. 

Were you high on him before we took him?

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Even Kelce said that individually the offensive linemen didn't play bad. I guess it was the cohesiveness and chemistry more than anything. Kelce isn't really one to mince words.

they gave up.... how many pressures? 

YES. Carson held the ball too long. But the O-Line was straight up garbage. You guys are just looking for someone to blame and see the 2 interceptions Carson threw and that gives you the easy scapegoat.

No one is absolving Carson, but it was overall a team failure this past weekend.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Were you high on him before we took him?

I thought it was overall a weak QB class, but I did think Carson was the best guy available.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I thought it was overall a weak QB class, but I did think Carson was the best guy available.

I meant broke mans Cam Newton. I was mixed on Goff and Wentz, slightly preferred Goff because I thought he had a bigger arm and was younger. Also thought Wentz senior bowl was just average. 

Wasnt a fan of Hurts at all.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

I meant broke mans Cam Newton. I was mixed on Goff and Wentz, slightly preferred Goff because I thought he had a bigger arm and was younger. Also thought Wentz senior bowl was just average. 

Wasnt a fan if Hurts at all.

Oh.. you meant Hurts. I missed the "round 2" part. My bad.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh.. you meant Hurts. I missed the "round 2" part. My bad.

Wentz isn't Cam, but the fact is he might never be Good Wentz again. And if we're in a position to take Lawrence or Fields, we'd probably just roll with Hurts because we're dumb. Im not saying Wentz is toast, but if he is toast, we're screwed at qb for at least 3 years before we take another crack at it in the 1st round, imo.

Edited by Jeezla

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Wentz isn't Cam, but the fact is he might never be Good Wentz again. And if we're in a position to take Lawrence or Fields, we'd probably just roll with Hurts because we're dumb. Im not saying Wentz is toast, but if he is toast, we're screwed at qb for at least 3 years before we take another crack at it in the 1st round, imo.

1 game in a season is way too soon to be getting into that mindset. I personally feel we need to wait until at least midseason before we start even entertaining those ideas.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

they gave up.... how many pressures? 

YES. Carson held the ball too long. But the O-Line was straight up garbage. You guys are just looking for someone to blame and see the 2 interceptions Carson threw and that gives you the easy scapegoat.

No one is absolving Carson, but it was overall a team failure this past weekend.

Carson is the reason we lost. That's my opinion. He was inaccurate on a lot of his passes. The offensive line was good enough to win if Carson gets rid of the ball when he's supposed to. Plain and simple. His ineptitude spans much further than the two interceptions.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The offensive line was good enough to win

This is outright false.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Doug was bad, OL was what I expected considering who was out there, I don't think RB were as bad as ppl are saying, WR were good enough to win. Ertz can kick rocks.

What did the RB do to help win the game curious? Pick up the blitz? Rush for more then 3 4 per carry?

The team as a whole Offensively Sucked from the Top which is Doug on Down. 

Find it funny you list all of this but then blame Wentz solely.  Never change Blue, never change! 

23 minutes ago, Danger said:
26 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The offensive line was good enough to win

This is outright false.

He also said the RBs weren't that bad lol. Dudes couldn't pick up a blitz and averaged 3.4 YPC for a grand total of 55 yards.