Week 2 - Rams (1-0) @ Eagles (0-1)

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

If this was against an elite team I'd deff say a close game but end up 0-2. But since it is the Rams and they're coming off a big win, and they're coming across the country, and we played like *** week 1, I can see everything that went wrong in week 1, go right in week 2. I just can't see the Rams being 2-0. Big narrative week for me.

Why can’t you see the rams starting good? They’ve been a good team that starts hot. 

Rams 1-1 Lost to Washington by 7.. 

should have had 7 straight wins, but refs missed a Gurley fumble at the 1 that they called a touch back. Week 5. 

8 straight wins before a lost. 

3 straight wins before a lost. 

Also, @EaglesPeteC my son. Sig bet for a year? 

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Why can’t you see the rams starting good? They’ve been a good team that starts hot. 

should have had 7 straight wins, but refs missed a Gurley fumble at the 1 that they called a touch back. Week 5. 

You haven't turned sigs off? Plebian 

13 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Why would I commit sig bet suicide? Aaron Donald gonna get like 10 sacks before halftime......

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Why would I commit sig bet suicide? Aaron Donald gonna get like 10 sacks before halftime......

No balls. Had respect for you pete. Now you're like my other son Matts. Dudes knees always hurt from ducking so much. 

Be like your HC "fearless".. Y'all got our number.  It's at the LINC. West coast teams suck going out east.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Proof? Did Dallas have a Herbie?

Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald has never recorded a sack against the Cowboys. Dallas is one of six teams to have not had their quarterback sacked by Donald.

Donald has produced four total tackles against Dallas, tied with the Eagles for the fewest he has collected in a minimum of three games.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports/cowboys-100-facts-and-stats-ahead-of-sundays-showdown-against-rams/287-efb80f1d-323e-4418-8bbc-845d830b4deb

they have this decent Guard name Zach Martin.

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald has never recorded a sack against the Cowboys. Dallas is one of six teams to have not had their quarterback sacked by Donald.

Donald has produced four total tackles against Dallas, tied with the Eagles for the fewest he has collected in a minimum of three games.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports/cowboys-100-facts-and-stats-ahead-of-sundays-showdown-against-rams/287-efb80f1d-323e-4418-8bbc-845d830b4deb

they have this decent Guard name Zach Martin.

Herbie > Martin

Donald — the six-time Pro Bowler, five-time All-Pro and two-time AP Defensive Player of the Year who has 44 sacks over the past three seasons — posted a 28.6% pressure rate on Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott himself. He pressured Prescott 10 times for 35 pass rushes and finished with four tackles, one sack, one tackle for loss and four quarterback hits.

According to Next Gen Stats, Donald’s pressure rate over the past three seasons is 13.5%, 13.9% and 14.6%. The Eagles offensive line is going to have to be ready.

Maybe he hits 15% this time if Herbie is generous.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy