Week 2 - Rams (1-0) @ Eagles (0-1)

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

How come we never can get Wentz rolling? Either play design, or from him escaping pocket? He’s never gonna be guy picking you apart from pocket like a statue, he’s never going to be super accurate. Big Ben even as an old man is always getting on the move.

Because then he will get injured...

How come we never can get Wentz rolling? Either play design, or from him escaping pocket? He’s never gonna be guy picking you apart from pocket like a statue, he’s never going to be super accurate. Big Ben even as an old man is always getting on the move.

Scheme

And I have to fault the coaches to some degree for not addressing Wentz issues. Wentz certainly is largely at fault, but our coaches are pretty useless.

• Like 1

I honestly think that him and doug aren't compatible it was fine when reich was still here but these two together dont really work. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

His vision's been fine today.

No I know. But bell would stay behind his line and wait for blocks. While Sanders is exploding as soon as he has the Ball.. Dude looks good. And he isn’t wearing down.. I’m surprised he’s this good. 

Just now, Daimonas said:

It's just baffling to think that doug is literally live on the sideline watching all the misdirection and creativity from mcvay and just says "nah"

Massive ego. We're talking about the guy who wrote a book two years into his career lmao

OK OK

What kind of "QB Factory" doesn't scheme around their QBs strengths? What kind of "QB Factory" is 1 dimensional and uncreative? What kind of QB Factory, doesn't address their QBs mechanical issues?

I haven't been this upset with Doug since I made the infamous #FireDoug Thread