Week 2 - Rams (1-0) @ Eagles (0-1)

TheRealMcCoy

I have major doubts about Wentz going forward at this point. The guy does not look like the same player as previous years. If things don’t pick up for him soon I am 100% down to see what Jalen has although I doubt it’s any better and likely much worse. At least then we could embrace the tank. Please lose next week.  

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I have major doubts about Wentz going forward at this point. The guy does not look like the same player as previous years. If things don’t pick up for him soon I am 100% down to see what Jalen has although I doubt it’s any better and likely much worse. At least then we could embrace the tank. Please lose next week.  

Lost his V-card and with it all his abilities. 

• Like 1

Good game Eagles fans.

So McVay or Pederson? Lol J/k j/k

See some of you posting here to get rid of Pederson. I think he’s the least of your worries. 

Whats concerning to me more than anything is Wentz. Coming in to the league, I liked Wentz a lot but he doesn’t play the same anymore. He definitely has issues and your offensive coordinator def doesn’t make it any easier scheming for him. 

Hate to admit it but doesn’t look like Wentz is that good anymore. Although he can def bounce back. I think we see Hurts play at some point this season 

good luck the rest of the way 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He looks awful, but it just wouldn't make sense for him to actually be this bad. I mean he was our savior in his last 4 full games prior to this season, so what is more likely? Temporary rough start for some TBD reason, actually just sucks and past few years were a mirage, or something happened in last 9 months that turned him into a scrub? I'm going with the 1st explanation, whatever that TBD reason is. Hopefully it becomes clear soon.

Now as far as him not looking like his MVP self or like a QB who will ever be at that level again, I would agree all signs point to no, and that's very disappointing, but it's not like you need an MVP QB or bust mindset when team building. We can still contend even if 2018-19 is the "real" Carson, that is, if he stays healthy of course.

Again, he has looked awful, but I'm just gonna choose to believe this is not the real Carson we are seeing. Maybe rust, maybe just back to back bad games, maybe dealing with something, etc., but he has played at franchise QB level long enough to make me believe these type of performances are more the outliers (although he's always seemed to have more "bad" games than other QBs in that 2nd and 3rd tier of QBs). Biggest problems right now to me are the FO and coaching. Lack of talent and/or talent development in the last 3+ years is astounding and is why we are where we are. Blowing 17 pt leads to nameless teams, getting blown out at home even with lucky in our favor (Kupp fumble gifting us TD). That little run to be the tallest midget of the NFCE last year just delayed this, and sets us back another year honestly. 

We have Hurts locked down for 4 years, Carson unmovable until after 2021. We've got time and plenty of opportunities to see what we have in Hurts. 

1 minute ago, rocky_rams said:

Good game Eagles fans.

So McVay or Pederson? Lol J/k j/k

See some of you posting here to get rid of Pederson. I think he’s the least of your worries. 

Whats concerning to me more than anything is Wentz. Coming in to the league, I liked Wentz a lot but he doesn’t play the same anymore. He definitely has issues and your offensive coordinator def doesn’t make it any easier scheming for him. 

Hate to admit it but doesn’t look like Wentz is that good anymore. Although he can def bounce back. I think we see Hurts play at some point this season 

good luck the rest of the way 

I can only assume then that you long ago gave up on Goff then after his 18 game stretch between 2018 and 2019 where he completed 60% of his passes and threw 17 TDs to 19 INTs?