Week 2 - Rams (1-0) @ Eagles (0-1)

TheRealMcCoy

11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wouldn't shock me. We'll lose that or against an injury riddled 49ers team.

Nah we’ll win against the Niners backups and shockingly beat the Steelers...just enough to draw people back and gut them. The Eagles way.

At this point though at least we got the Giants twice so we don’t go 0-16. Can you imagine the mess the city and organization will be in if we are staring Lawrence in the face having Wentz and just wasting a 2nd on Hurts? Would be hilarious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Nah we’ll win against the Niners backups and shockingly beat the Steelers...just enough to draw people back and gut them. The Eagles way.

At this point though at least we got the Giants twice so we don’t go 0-16. Can you imagine the mess the city and organization will be in if we are staring Lawrence in the face having Wentz and just wasting a 2nd on Hurts? Would be hilarious.

Let me introduce you to my wonderful friend. 

zac efron family GIF by NEIGHBORS
Move GIF by Western Illinois University
Moving Cross Country GIF by A Magical Mess

17 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If we go 0-16 I can assure you everyone would be on board picking Lawrence lol. It won’t happen of course though. We will win games, likely next weeks, but I’d honesty rather just lose it to put us out of our misery early. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If we go 0-16 I can assure you everyone would be on board picking Lawrence lol. It won’t happen of course though. We will win games, likely next weeks, but I’d honesty rather just lose it to put us out of our misery early. 

Yeah if we go 0-16 to 4-12 with Wentz... cut the cord.

But it’ll be a mess. I’m ready for chaos, I’m ready for pain.

20 minutes ago, Danger said:
34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Holy hell. This thread is depressing.

Yeah we're in the acceptance phase of grief right now.

I'd like to say I'm already in the acceptance phase already....

Denial.jpg

I think I hit anger and quickly, kinda skipped bargaining, and am now more in the depression stage as I continue to drink....

Acceptance will come, but would be kinda crazy to say that I skipped from 1 to 5 all in less than a day. 😂

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Eagles lose to the Rams

I lose in my money dynasty league because I benched Higbee for Goedart 

Now Rammy beats me in the NSFL Conference Championship game.

The Rams just won’t stop dunking on me today......

Terrible choice, you know they forget Goedert exists for 5 weeks after he does anything.

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

My 16 year old nephew hit me up on Snapchat about the Patriots (his team) all excited and all I could muster up was "Not watching. Eagles lost... I'm dead inside."

I turned it on and saw DK make a play and turned it off. Not today.

• Like 1