Hogwarts Legacy

Kiltman

On 7/25/2022 at 12:11 PM, Kiltman said:

obviously what your house is will make your experience different.

Oh man. I just thought of something. They're almost certainly going to let you choose your house, but a small part of me really hopes they don't just so I can see some little kid cry after getting sorted into Slytherin and ask him "Well, why are you so evil?"

11 minutes ago, KuechTheCat said:

Oh man. I just thought of something. They're almost certainly going to let you choose your house, but a small part of me really hopes they don't just so I can see some little kid cry after getting sorted into Slytherin and ask him "Well, why are you so evil?"

I do wonder how that will be.
My assumption has been they'll be a pick your house option, as well a pottermore-esque thing.
Though I wonder if they'll have there be a prologue that has some choices in it and the hat recommends off that, which obviously you can overrule. 

Just now, Kiltman said:

My assumption has been they'll be a pick your house option, as well a pottermore-esque thing.
Though I wonder if they'll have there be a prologue that has some choices in it and the hat recommends off that, which obviously you can overrule. 

Get the guy who voiced Doc Mitchell in New Vegas to voice the hat and have him ask you a series of esoteric questions. "Welcome to House House! Your house motto is 'ursus arctos quinctus altus'."

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 6:14 PM, KuechTheCat said:

My guess is for replay value, that going to each house will present it’s own side story.  

42 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

My guess is for replay value, that going to each house will present its own side story.  

Was reading up on this, you actually can link your WB account and Wizarding World (formally Pottermore) account. So when you play you start with your house, patronus and wand. Gives you some in game items to for linking.

Apparently you can opt for a different one in the moment too.

On 8/22/2022 at 6:37 PM, Kiltman said:

That would be the best way to do it.

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Was reading up on this, you actually can link your WB account and Wizarding World (formally Pottermore) account. So when you play you start with your house, patronus and wand. Gives you some in game items to for linking.

Apparently you can opt for a different one in the moment too.

Is that the website you go to answer some questions and get sorted into your house? I should check that out.