Hogwarts Legacy

Kiltman

11 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Was reading up on this, you actually can link your WB account and Wizarding World (formally Pottermore) account. So when you play you start with your house, patronus and wand. Gives you some in game items to for linking.

Apparently you can opt for a different one in the moment too.

I made an account last week and got sorted to a house, did patronus and got a wand. Ready to go!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I plan on snagging one here before the holidays start up, checked out PS store yesterday, and theyre still available. What edition you getting for Hogwarts Legacy?

The only draw for me for any of the preorders is the onyx thestral thing and the haunted hogsmeade quest and both are offered in the base edition. It’s incredibly seldom that I ever choose to get anything above the base edition. And generally I like to wait til either a game is reviewed more favorably to buy it, or just wait for it to drop in price at all (like horizon). But this is a preorder game for me for sure. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I made an account last week and got sorted to a house, did patronus and got a wand. Ready to go!

It automatically filled in the house and wand from Pottermore for me, what was the wand test like?

2wuItYL.jpg

Apparently you can redo the house selection on the app. But I feel like at this point I’ve come to accept being Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw. I might push to play Ravenclaw though to see their common room and stuff.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

It automatically filled in the house and wand from Pottermore for me, what was the wand test like?

2wuItYL.jpg

Apparently you can redo the house selection on the app. But I feel like at this point I’ve come to accept being Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw. I might push to play Ravenclaw though to see their common room and stuff.

So theres a separate test for all 3?

Wonder if this is anything like the Harry Potter Universe or if its completely different.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

2wuItYL.jpg

The Wand test was pretty similar to the sorting test. I ended up in Ravenclaw, and with an Elder wood want with I think a Unicorn hair? Said the elder wood was very strong (obviously) and the unicorn is kinda weak but predictable. Seemed good enough, not that it will matter one lick in the game I am sure lol. Would be cool if the wands were stat based dependant on the wood and the core.

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...