New England Patriots @ Seattle Seahawks - SNF

showtime

This is going to be a great game.  Russell Wilson and the Seahawks offense vs the Patriots talented defense.  Then, Cam Newton vs the Seahawks defense.  Jamal Adams was awesome in week one vs Atlanta, but the Patriots have a much different system.  The Pats throw shorter routes and have an extremely mobile QB - so I'm assuming Adams will excel in this game.  Also, DK Metcalf vs Stephon Gilmore should be a great matchup, if they're 1v1 at times.

Was in the NFL general thread during the game like most of you probably were.  Heck of a win.  Came down to the freaking wire. 

On that 3rd and 1 play with under two minutes left.... I like letting Wilson make a play, but that decision for a bomb is questionable.  Granted, Lockett did have his man beat and he has great chemistry with Lockett.

How about Hill making the stop to win the game! You all said he sucks! Now is the time to express your love for Hill ❤️

17 hours ago, showtime said:

Was in the NFL general thread during the game like most of you probably were.  Heck of a win.  Came down to the freaking wire. 

On that 3rd and 1 play with under two minutes left.... I like letting Wilson make a play, but that decision for a bomb is questionable.  Granted, Lockett did have his man beat and he has great chemistry with Lockett.

How about Hill making the stop to win the game! You all said he sucks! Now is the time to express your love for Hill ❤️

Lano was really coming into his own three years ago after Kams injury. I think the injury that year really tanked his progression. He is a solid ST/3rd safety as long as he is not asked to do alot of covering. Kinda wondering if Flowers sees more work back at FS moving forward.