Week 2  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which RB has the most carries?

• Sony Michel
    • JJ Taylor
    • Rex Burkhead
    • James White
    • Jakob Johnson
  2. 2. Does Cam throw his first TD pass as a Pat?

• Just 1
    • More than 1
    • Nope
    • Not even a rushing TD for Cam
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Patriots blow out
    • Seahawks blow out
    • Patriots under 10 point differential
    • Seahawks under 10 point differential

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2020 at 12:00 AM

The first round picks should have been put to better use. It's not like Michel and Harry can't play football, the issue is that you are expecting difference makers and not a 700 yard receiver and running back who lacks speed. These guys are 3rd or 4th round talents and picked in the 1st round. There are a lot of areas that need to get attacked next offseason. Thankfully we will have picks and a lot of cap space.

I hated the call. Why don't you just tell the Hawks were are going to run it to the left. Ridicules.  They set up a TE to the left. Than they motion the other TE to the left as well. Than they set the FB to the left.

I wanted Cam to run however you spread them out with him in the shot gun. There's no way they can stop him if he get to choose his hole.  They have done this several times and he hasn't been stopped once. 

IMO there isn't a DB that can stop him for no gain one one one. He's a freigh train!

Edited by m haynes

If there is blame on the Patriots side of things for the final play IMO it's Cam. If you rewatch the play, he isn't using his eyes. He delays and then just puts his head down and dives. 

On another note, the rest of NFL fans be like:

"Gilmore is done, DK roasted him."

Me:

"Um... did anyone see a 34 year old slot receiver on one leg torch Jamal Adams for 3 times as many yards and catches? No? Just me? ok..."

• Like 3

Some observations from this game ..

• I want to see more of Asiasi .. I assume Izzo is getting more looks because he is a better blocker but fingers crossed by mid season both rookie TE's have surpassed him
  • Really hoping Gunnar comes back in a couple weeks and contributes.. Byrd is underwhelming.. I lack confidence in Harry and Edelman needs help
  • LB core is way too slow .. this team needs Uche to be healthy and make an impact.. not fair to ask of a rookie but it's certainly a major area of need 
  • Damien Harris can't come back soon enough.. Sony needs to be benched .. 
  • Winovich has had a nice start to the season, he looks like a major contributor on this defense 
  • Dugger is getting more playing time which is nice.. but sad to see that he seemed to take time away from Joejuan Williams .. we need both of those guys to get playing time and develop .. they could easily be our safeties of the future once Devin and Chung retire

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

If there is blame on the Patriots side of things for the final play IMO it's Cam. If you rewatch the play, he isn't using his eyes. He delays and then just puts his head down and dives. 

Me:

"Um... did anyone see a 34 year old slot receiver on one leg torch Jamal Adams for 3 times as many yards and catches? No? Just me? ok..."

For some reason no one seems to want to give Edelman any credit whatsoever.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Me:

The waterboy could have torched Jamal Adams

19 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Hard to say from just 2 games though. Remember the first two games last season we won 33-3 and 43-0 respectively, that didn't quite reflect the rest of the season.

That Steelers game was almost like a throwback game compared to how we looked later in the season.

Looked awesome that game.