Week 5: Tennessee Titans (2-2) @ Miami Dolphins (1-2) ... Home opener at last!

TheKillerNacho

TEN @ MIA  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Miami Dolphins
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • More than 15 point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points in this game?

• Jay Cutler
    • Marcus Mariota
    • Matt Cassel
    • Jay Ajayi
    • DeMarco Murray
    • Derrick Henry
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Rishard Matthews
    • Eric Decker
    • Corey Davis
    • Julius Thomas
    • Delanie Walker
    • Cody Parkey
    • Ryan Succop
    • Dolphins DST
    • Titans DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2017 at 05:00 PM

19 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Why did we get Cody Parkey as a kicker again>?

He's a perfect 5-5 on FGs, which is fine by me.  Sucks to miss a PAT, but 3 points is more important than 1.

17 hours ago, Dolphinmeister said:

The O-line play stinks so far this year, no holes for the runner and QB pressure on about every drop back to pass. When line play improves the offense will improve. The defensive  front and linebackers are really coming into their own and that is taking a lot of the pressure off of the young secondary as they learn there way. Atlanta next week will be a big test for the D as there is no way Miami can score with them if they light up the score board.

If only people would have (correctly) identified this as the biggest issue this offseason.  Oh, you mean we all did?  I feel bad for Ajayi.  Dude runs with such intensity, but even the best backs can't continuously get hit at or behind the LOS and still be productive.  Well, other than Barry Sanders.

3 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

He's a perfect 5-5 on FGs, which is fine by me.  Sucks to miss a PAT, but 3 points is more important than 1.

If only people would have (correctly) identified this as the biggest issue this offseason.  Oh, you mean we all did?  I feel bad for Ajayi.  Dude runs with such intensity, but even the best backs can't continuously get hit at or behind the LOS and still be productive.  Well, other than Barry Sanders.

This is the second time he's missed a PAT (granted, the first one didn't matter at all). Plus it's not like he was stellar before coming here either.

49 minutes ago, Carmen Cygni said:

Dolphins got away with one on essentially the game winning play as they had 13 players on the field during the fumble return. Wake and Branch walked onto the field before the play was over. 

Ross reached deeeeep in his pockets for this home win :D

I can't remember the last time I could say that as a Dolphins fan.

Archived