Investing In Linebackers

LETSGOBROWNIES

14 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

He has speed, if our defense play calling could get a little more creative I would love to send him off the edge a few times per game.

I thought he did that pretty well in college was make a bunch of plays in the backfield. Let him do what he's excels at and not try to make him into something he never was.

Put him in position to make plays, do t think the Browns are currently doing that

I agree with this here.....its about using him at what he's good at......IF you want him to be a sit in the middle, line everyone up and read and make tackles, that is like asking Lamar Jackson to be a drop back 55 times a game and read Defenses and execute a complex route tree with only WR's and no TE's or RB's to throw it too.

Taki reminds me of the defender you get on madden who is 69 overall, but has 86 speed and 79tkl.....I usually keep a couple of those guys on the roster....

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Trading down...cool

Winning more to pick later...would ruin our offseason.

I misunderstood your post.

It happens

I gave up on actually winning years ago.

So much so I didn’t event think of that as an option for picking later. 😬 

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question:

When was the last time the Browns were 2-1 to start the season?

2002. Loss- Win- Win

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

I saw a blurb that the Browns haven't had a winning record (>.500) since December, 2014.  They were 7-6 at that time.

They finished 7-9 of course.

That’s... stunning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I saw a blurb that the Browns haven't had a winning record (>.500) since December, 2014.  They were 7-6 at that time.

They finished 7-9 of course.

I remember that well. I was at that Colts game when we lost on a last second TD pass by Andrew Luck, despite 2 defensive TDs. Good times.