Week 2: Jaguars (1-0) vs Titans (1-0) - It's All About the Mayo

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We all know this team has a talent deficiency/is super young. It's not going to be pretty most of the time, especially on D.

Im thinking based on how weve played Whos the best choice between farley/campbell/surtain/wade at cb with marvin wilson/jalen twyman at dt with Gregory Rousseau at de and parsons at lb. 

I think if we move on from marrone we should consider a 3-4 defense. We got the guys for it

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Im not sure why my twitter app doesn't let me have links But there's pics out there having the titans offside or lined up in the neutral zone on the clinching int.

Refs were pretty trash today but we went toe to toe with them.

Down 14-0 early and they managed to come back and make it a 30-30 game.

Got the Dolphins and Bengals next. A 3-1 quarter would be nice.

16 minutes ago, pwny said:

I'm not going to defend the Jaguars at all. But when the two biggest plays made by the Titans defense down the stretch should have been blown dead both times, it feels kinda ****ty.

aqADomf.png

Dgke1IB.png

Nothing like home cooking by refs.   Even that "pi" on jack was questionable cuz he didn't even impede the receiver.  Its still crappy lambo cost us the game with his craptastic squib leading to 3 points and lambos random missed xp