Bills Roster Moves 2020 Season

Trentwannabe

With the ability to add people to the roster from psquad, then deactivate them back to psqaud, plus locking in members on psqaud for the week, and finally putting anyone on psqaud this year is going to be constantly moving pieces. It isn't the norm but I actually like this idea and think this should be a long term implementation. I hope the league makes this a permanent thing. I saw that philly has Josh McCown a 41 year old qb on the psqaud which is nuts but great at the same time.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:01 PM, Trentwannabe said:

I know that these two guys were added just recently and with the lack of performance for the LB corps yesterday if they plan on making a call to Lorenzo Alexander to come in and play. Just because he called it quits after the texans game, he has yet to submit his retirement papers and he has said through out the several months that he went from retiring to possibly coming back to stating depends on the call from Beane/Mcdermott so he has an interest in coming back at the right time if he believes he can contribute to a team that is on the cusp of being a contender, which we currently are. I know klein played out of position yesterday but he struggled some in week 1 so it might be an option to bring him back if they can be better on defense.

4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I know that these two guys were added just recently and with the lack of performance for the LB corps yesterday if they plan on making a call to Lorenzo Alexander to come in and play. Just because he called it quits after the texans game, he has yet to submit his retirement papers and he has said through out the several months that he went from retiring to possibly coming back to stating depends on the call from Beane/Mcdermott so he has an interest in coming back at the right time if he believes he can contribute to a team that is on the cusp of being a contender, which we currently are. I know klein played out of position yesterday but he struggled some in week 1 so it might be an option to bring him back if they can be better on defense.

I would expect if Zo comes back it wouldn't be until November/December for a division title push.

Getting Edmunds back will hopefully help settle the position for now. If both he and Milano are back then we'll be fine. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which LBs are out there? I really am not a fan of Klein, he looks lost when he has to be in coverage and he isnt hitting the edge that ZO use to do. Is Clay Mathews or someone else worth looking in to? This is a huge issue and when we go to zone to assist in the DBs the LBs get exposed far to easily. I really hope that this can be fixed by bringing in a LB or 2 as Milano seems to be out every other game and the consistency is just not there. 

15 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

What has happened to Tremaine Edmunds? 

Besides the injury, fans were too quick to appoint him the next best thing and his name out grew his production.

I was shocked this off season when people said Edmunds is not a breakout candidate because he had already broken out. 

nothing is wrong with Edmunds he isnt an elite talent but at the same time he isnt the issue its the outside LBs that are the issue Klein sucks, the guy cant set the edge and looks lost in coverage. I do not know why people liked him when he was signed nor do I know why people think he is doing a good job. No one is there to set the edge like ZO did and get to the qb or rb when they hit the hole. They need to focus in and bring someone in to take over. Not to mention Milano has been hurt and has a big role in the LB corps too. He only missed 1 game last year and I believe that was week 17 with jets a meaningless game. Where he is now hurt and his presence is not there which is a huge issue

IN other news apparently we are 1 of 3 teams to sign bell. I dont think it is true as our signing always come out after the fact but we will see

9 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

nothing is wrong with Edmunds he isnt an elite talent but at the same time he isnt the issue its the outside LBs that are the issue Klein sucks, the guy cant set the edge and looks lost in coverage. I do not know why people liked him when he was signed nor do I know why people think he is doing a good job. No one is there to set the edge like ZO did and get to the qb or rb when they hit the hole. They need to focus in and bring someone in to take over. Not to mention Milano has been hurt and has a big role in the LB corps too. He only missed 1 game last year and I believe that was week 17 with jets a meaningless game. Where he is now hurt and his presence is not there which is a huge issue

IN other news apparently we are 1 of 3 teams to sign bell. I dont think it is true as our signing always come out after the fact but we will see

Is anyone really defending Klein play right now? He was brought in for depth and a veteran presence. Injuries and scheme have forced him onto the field. 

The Bell news is legit.