Bills Roster Moves 2020 Season

Trentwannabe

17 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Wonder who the TE could be.

Question is will Lee be an upgrade to klein? and will they make a move for an Interior Dlineman cause they desperately need one to stop the run. So many options out there to make up for the mistake Beane did in order to get this defense back on the right track.

52 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Question is will Lee be an upgrade to klein? and will they make a move for an Interior Dlineman cause they desperately need one to stop the run. So many options out there to make up for the mistake Beane did in order to get this defense back on the right track.

He’ll be faster. Not sure he’ll be an upgrade. Bills typically only go 2 LB anyway so we really  just need Milano healthy. 

I think the biggest need on D is a 1T. Butler hasn’t played well and is now hurt. Phillips isn’t anything special either. Oliver is getting double teamed and washed away in the run and we have no one else to step up or in beside him. That’s also getting our LBs blocked. 

With only a few hours left before the deadline will Beane make a trade? I think it is vital to do so if they plan to look to win the division and make a run for a playoff spot. Miami is coming in to their own on defense while, Tua is starting he will likely be a game manager and count on the d and run game. To me having a bottom 5 rush defense is still concerning and they do not have an answer as to how to stop the run. Tomlinson for the GIants would be ideal as he is cheap and one a 1 year rookie deal so if he does help out then we may have a long term solution to lock him up if he sucks then at least a mid round pick was the only thing we lost but at least attempted to fix the issue we desperately need to fix.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Important to remember that it takes two to deal. If a deal doesn’t get done it doesn’t mean Beane didn’t try or do everything he could.

We tried to get Diggs last year but Vikings didn’t want to deal yet. 

I understand but when you see guys like Kwon and King both go for late round picks which can be needs for the bills with little cap hits remaining this year those could have been argued as options to get them as potential upgrades. I just worry that Beane is settled in and believes this team can do something and doesnt want to waste the money we currently have free. Just some mistakes he has clearly made. Addison has yet to be an improvement to Shaq, Jefferson isnt an improvement the Phillips was, butler was suppose to be the 1T option in case star didnt work out, Murphy is still on the team getting his 9.7 mil eventhough he has yet to prove any thing to say this is acceptable, and he brought klein in thinking this was the answer to fill in for Zo which he is small and slow. All have 1 common denominator (except jefferson) and that is they were Panther players. I know some Gm/HC go in to the bag of tricks that they remember but I feel this is the only trick Beane knows as he has yet to produce a solid defensive FA move that was not an ex panther. 

14 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Shocker another ex panther.... I can not think of another organization that has spent so many roster spots on their old team then what beane has done in buffalo. Lets hope this 14-15th ex panther signing pans out in our favor.

Detroit and Miami come to mind immediately for ex Pats littered throughout their roster. 

Its a practice squad spot. Hardly a big deal that he had 1 season in Carolina. If he is an upgrade over Pitts then what’s the problem?

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Detroit and Miami come to mind immediately for ex Pats littered throughout their roster. 

Its a practice squad spot. Hardly a big deal that he had 1 season in Carolina. If he is an upgrade over Pitts then what’s the problem?

just the same old trick that beane has. it is concerning because he has made very few acquisitions that are non panther players and has elected to go with them over other talent that was out there. Have you felt confident in this years acquisitions on defense that have improved what we had last year? Could we have used the money on butler, addison, and cut murphy to retain guys like Shaq and Phillips those are going to be things that will be in question by bills fans on making those moves in order to get to the next level. I want the bills to succeed as much as anyone in here but I feel like these moves this year have been a huge flop and it is just worrisome that he continues to double down on ex panthers over looking else where. We could have had king for a 6th rd pick who I believe is a better corner then Worley is. Yes he is on the psqaud now but he is one week away from filling in for someone whether it be turon or norman (as I do not see that hamstring getting any better since those injuries linger). We will see hopefully I am wrong and some how the dline gets their act together but it is tough to make a midseason adjustment with the same guys on the squad as you know what you are getting out of them after 8 weeks of play.

• 2 weeks later...