Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Bills Roster Moves 2020 Season

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Anyone else think we should take a look at Pierre Desir who was recently released by Jets? He was quality not 2 years ago and our depth has been tested in secondary this season 

We should have looked at Baker. After all that off field issues he came out clean, and he was drafted 1st rd in 2019. I think with Worley signed and Norman, Levi coming back there is no room but I would not be mad to put Pierre on the psqaud and see where dane is at if his knee is bad then put him on ir and let deisr take his spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2020 at 10:50 PM, Trentwannabe said:

Never mind. 3 games not 3 weeks.

If klein continues to play well and the bills continue to have all healthy people I think they wait until after the niners game to activate him as they probably want milano to be ready for playoffs and not risk further injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

We should have looked at Baker. After all that off field issues he came out clean, and he was drafted 1st rd in 2019. I think with Worley signed and Norman, Levi coming back there is no room but I would not be mad to put Pierre on the psqaud and see where dane is at if his knee is bad then put him on ir and let deisr take his spot.

Worley is awful. He got burned a couple times last game. Rather give Dane Jackson the reps

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Worley is awful. He got burned a couple times last game. Rather give Dane Jackson the reps

Jackson has looked better than Wallace and Norman IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Jackson has looked better than Wallace and Norman IMO.

Same, I think hell settle in as our NB. I'm gonna assume we go DB early next draft as well. I'm already armchair scouting DB's for next year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Same, I think hell settle in as our NB. I'm gonna assume we go DB early next draft as well. I'm already armchair scouting DB's for next year

Would be great to get another stud Corner on a rookie deal now that we’ve paid Tre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2020 at 11:40 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

Worley is awful. He got burned a couple times last game. Rather give Dane Jackson the reps

I would too but Dane is injured and we still dont know what his status is for the remainder of the year as it didnt look so good when he got hurt. If he is healthy you leave it as is or you replace worley with Desir but to me they both arent that great and to take more money out of the rollover for next year just doesnt make sense at this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2020 at 9:13 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Would be great to get another stud Corner on a rookie deal now that we’ve paid Tre. 

There are a ton of needs going in to next year, I think you slap the RFA on Levi and let Dane play out with Levi and Tre, plus I think you are stuck with Gaines since he opted out for covid. Let Norman walk and try to bring in another CB mid round. You have 1T, pass rusher, LB (especially if milano leaves), Guard and RT, not to mention TE as all needs going in to the offseason with little replacement that is currently on the roster and very little cap space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

There are a ton of needs going in to next year, I think you slap the RFA on Levi and let Dane play out with Levi and Tre, plus I think you are stuck with Gaines since he opted out for covid. Let Norman walk and try to bring in another CB mid round. You have 1T, pass rusher, LB (especially if milano leaves), Guard and RT, not to mention TE as all needs going in to the offseason with little replacement that is currently on the roster and very little cap space.

Yeah I expect Wallace will be back and Jackson in the mix. 
 

Im not too worried about the cap, there are lots of ways to manoeuvre around it and move money into future years where needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

 

It will be nice to have him levi and tre active. Any news on Dane I have yet to hear how bad his knee is?

Also Isiah Hodgins is able to come back and the bills have up to 21 days to activate him. If they do so I wonder who will be the odd man out, will it be at a different position?

This team is finally getting healthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty disappointing sophomore season for Ford. Hopefully he can bounce back for next off season or he’ll be in that bust category for sure. 
 

Wonder how they’ll line up now. My guess is

Dawkins-Boettger-Morse-Feliciano-Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Pretty disappointing sophomore season for Ford. Hopefully he can bounce back for next off season or he’ll be in that bust category for sure. 
 

Wonder how they’ll line up now. My guess is

Dawkins-Boettger-Morse-Feliciano-Williams

Likely, Quinton Spain would be nice right about now.

Ford has been meh, next year will be huge for him but his versatility has value 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With John Brown hurt again and possibly out for an extended period of time. Kenny Stills was just let go by the texans to sign on with a team. He is a speedster that stretches the field similar to Brown wouldnt hate the idea of bringing him in to play the #2 spot if Brown is going to be out for an extended period of time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...