Bills Roster Moves 2020 Season

Trentwannabe

27 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

With John Brown hurt again and possibly out for an extended period of time. Kenny Stills was just let go by the texans to sign on with a team. He is a speedster that stretches the field similar to Brown wouldnt hate the idea of bringing him in to play the #2 spot if Brown is going to be out for an extended period of time. 

Would love to see what Stills can do with Allen if Brown is still dealing with a nagging injury 

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Not great.

Need Gabe Davis to step up and some gadget plays for McKenzie

yup this is when beane needs to step in and get stills here to fill in for brown. You cant just sit back brown is a speedster Gab isnt and Kumerow is not either. Mckenzie is a speedster but his lack of catching ability is worrisome and stills is a great piece to add. At this point I dont see it being an expensive move to play out the year and he will quickly slide in as #2 in most packages.

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I like Gabriel Davis stepping up next few weeks 

He is a solid possession wr but he cant stretch the field. We saw that today with only 1 pass deep at the beginning of the game and the rest were short. Allens passing game is just better with a true threat down field like Brown. 

20 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

He is a solid possession wr but he cant stretch the field. We saw that today with only 1 pass deep at the beginning of the game and the rest were short. Allens passing game is just better with a true threat down field like Brown. 

???? Gabe Davis is known for his big play ability to track down the ball. He made a living on deep balls in college. He isnt fast but he is a really really good deep ball receiver. 

Isaiah Hodgins is the more possesion WR that we drafted 

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

???? Gabe Davis is known for his big play ability to track down the ball. He made a living on deep balls in college. He isnt fast but he is a really really good deep ball receiver. 

Isaiah Hodgins is the more possesion WR that we drafted 

Yes we need a burner to get down field on speed that is what John Brown was good for as well as short passes in open field. Gabe Davis is good at contesting catches but if you need him 30 yards down field as fast as possible then you need to look else where is what my issue is. I am not knocking Davis at all and glad to see he is outplayed his worth in the draft they just need more speed on this team and right now they really dont have any that can get down there to catch the ball. Mackenzie is questionable with ball catching ability far down field. Bills need that burner that they got from Brown and it showed on Sunday. With Allen going deep to diggs to get the PI and then the offside pass to Davis. 

8 hours ago, N4L said:

Hey bills mafia

come join our forums GDT about the game. Pretty active group over there with some good football talk. 

Week 13 GDT - Buffalo Bills at San Francisco 49ers - San Francisco 49ers - FootballsFuture.com

I knew I was forgetting something. Crazy week with a Wednesday football game has me all out of sorts. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, N4L said:

Hey bills mafia

come join our forums GDT about the game. Pretty active group over there with some good football talk. 

Week 13 GDT - Buffalo Bills at San Francisco 49ers - San Francisco 49ers - FootballsFuture.com

I knew I was forgetting something. Crazy week with a Wednesday football game has me all out of sorts. 

• 3 weeks later...