Jump to content

Bills Roster Moves 2020 Season


Recommended Posts

Mark Ingram was cut by the Ravens last night are we able to scoop him up? I think with him consistently covid testing we are able to but wasn't sure if he was cut for this season or next season like Freeman was? Ideally he is a bruiser and was solid last year, downside is he is 31 but overall still posted 1000 yards and is something we can upgrade on. Thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Mark Ingram was cut by the Ravens last night are we able to scoop him up? I think with him consistently covid testing we are able to but wasn't sure if he was cut for this season or next season like Freeman was? Ideally he is a bruiser and was solid last year, downside is he is 31 but overall still posted 1000 yards and is something we can upgrade on. Thoughts?

I'd be a fan of bringing him in but I have no idea whether he'd be allow to play this weekend. I really believe we make Freeman active this week and try and pound the rock a little more. His veteran presence could be a nice boost for the running game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I'd be a fan of bringing him in but I have no idea whether he'd be allow to play this weekend. I really believe we make Freeman active this week and try and pound the rock a little more. His veteran presence could be a nice boost for the running game. 

I read he would have to be claimed through waivers, and even if claimed, would not be eligible to play for any team before the superbowl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I read he would have to be claimed through waivers, and even if claimed, would not be eligible to play for any team before the superbowl.

That sounds right.

I imagine we don’t even bother looking into him. I hope we activate Freeman this weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...