Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

I dont know if Chargers oline is playing great or KC's dline is not playing good.

On paper they aren't bad in this format. Tevi-Lamp-Feeney-Turner-Baluga/Pipkins isn't bad.

The difference coaching has made on Tevi can't be undervalue. The dude was arguably the worst T I'd ever seen. Now... looking like he might deserve a starting gig.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Dak arguably wasn't even the best QB in his Week 1 game. A good outing against a putrid Falcons pass D doesn't make him elite. Russell Wilson had as many TDs as he did incompletions on 35 attempts last week against Atlanta.

Obviously I'm not drawing a conclusion based on one game alone, especially against (likely) the worst defense in the league. This is merely the continuation of his growth from this past season. He has been elite for a while, people need to start giving him the credit he deserves. And sure the usage of that word can be subjective, but I'm willing to call a guy who's top 5 in the league at the quarterback position elite. Tell me where I'm wrong. 

Just now, kramxel said:

This game has flashes of last year's game against KC, before they started rolling, and at the same from last year's game against the Packers, which they never started rolling.

I totally expect the Chiefs to start rolling and win this game. very impressed though with how we played so far though.

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Obviously I'm not drawing a conclusion based on one game alone, especially against (likely) the worst defense in the league. This is merely the continuation of his growth from this past season. He has been elite for a while, people need to start giving him the credit he deserves. And sure the usage of that word can be subjective, but I'm willing to call a guy who's top 5 in the league at the quarterback position elite. Tell me where I'm wrong. 

Dak isn't a top 5 QB. That's where you're wrong.