Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Every time you think the Texans are a good team, they have to play the 4th quarter and you go "ohhh yeah nevermind".

Not sure that this game took the 4th quarter to come to that conclusion. Easily could've been made after the 1st.

• Like 2

Just now, jrry32 said:

I wonder if Kroenke makes Dean Spanos buy tickets to the games. That FG will result in the Chargers losing.

The most likely scenario is the chiefs kick a field goal to send this to OT, eliminating me from Survivor then come back and win in OT making me lose as a fan. It's the only way I can lose twice in one game. This is the way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Whatever happens with this game, I'm very impressed with Herbert.

I was not a fan of the draft pick, given his problems with ball placement, and some really weird mechanics.

But he definitely has IT, that unmistakable thing.

he's a gamer, and u

cant

teach

that

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Every time you think the Texans are a good team, they have to play the 4th quarter and you go "ohhh yeah nevermind".

I never think they're a good team.  They're potentially high powered (or they were), but they're the glassiest of glass cannons.  It seems like if one single thing goes wrong, the house of cards collapses.  That may be unfair, but that's the vibe I get.

6 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Show me what Brees or Rodgers has managed to do better than Dak since the 2018 season, when including rushing stats and the playoffs.

The fact that tykes trying to compare Dak to guys like Stafford, Wentz is just hilarious. 

Play QB.

• Like 1