Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Up 14-10. Get the ball inside their own 10 with about 1:20 left. Packers have no timeouts. They decide to try to make something out of it, which, okay, I'm fine with that. Stafford takes a sack at the 1 yard line. Decide to run clock then, but a holding on the third down play means the clock stops. Give the ball back to Rodgers on the 40ish with over a minute still left. Two personal fouls back to back, unnecessary roughness and a horsecollar, to put them on the 15 basically immediately.

Just a horrendously disciplined and coached team, turning an advantageous situation into them being down at the half.

So... Lions?

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Up 14-10. Get the ball inside their own 10 with about 1:20 left. Packers have no timeouts. They decide to try to make something out of it, which, okay, I'm fine with that. Stafford takes a sack at the 1 yard line. Decide to run clock then, but a holding on the third down play means the clock stops. Give the ball back to Rodgers on the 40ish with over a minute still left. Two personal fouls back to back, unnecessary roughness and a horsecollar, to put them on the 15 basically immediately.

Just a horrendously disciplined and coached team, turning an advantageous situation into them being down at the half.

Yeaaa  RIP...   I guess dumping Caldwell because he couldn't get past the 1st round of playoffs wasn't the best decisions.