Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I know it's early, and I'm gonna sound like a hater

But Tom Brady has looked like trash today.  Bucs offense overall to be honest.  Only reason they up by 21 is because the Panthers suck.  

Bucs defense looks solid. But yeah that offense might not be that good.

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

I wonder who takes sam darnold after jets draft Lawrence number 1. 

I'd love for the 49ers to take a shot on him. Put him in this protected sort of offense where he doesn't have to diagnose anything. Pretty much predetermined for him. Given his struggles, he'll make a lot less than Jimmy G and probably be just as effective.

That being said, I Have to admit to a real possibility that the Jets have already broken him. He doesn't look good at all whenever I see the Jets. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Tell me more about the football team I spent my entire childhood obsessing over. 

This proves my point. You are obsessing now over an example I used to point out a concept.

Now back up your deep knowledge of NFL offensives thriving with horrific line play and the specifics of Fred Miller's 13+ year career.

Go ahead and link all the box scores when Pace and Miller were out.

Go ahead and link all the bad reviews of Fred Miller as a starter for 10 seasons on 3 teams.

Or you could just stop being butt-hurt about everything.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I genuinely feel like Arians would be better off just not sending Gronk on routes so that he's not even an option for Tom.  Let Gronk block, send OJ Howard out for the routes.

Good thing OJ had a drop earlier today.

Edited by MD4L