Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, MD4L said:

Would you justify trading two first round picks for Christian McCaffery? Because sans positional value, it was a poor trade. That being said, Adams closed the deal on himself when he criticized the owner and HC.

I’ll double down by saying Adams plays every where. Covers TEs, can track mobile QBs, can cover RBs, excellent blitzer. He’s a universal weapon that can win on every level of the field.

Just now, MD4L said:

Would you justify trading two first round picks for Christian McCaffery? Because sans positional value, it was a poor trade. That being said, Adams closed the deal on himself when he criticized the owner and HC.

Positional value means a lot when the NFL discusses trades, so you can't really exclude it.  But I also have RB lower than SS on my value list, so I'd criticize it just as much, if not more.  

1 minute ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

When did they start letting fans into the games? I thought only KC and Jax we're allowing fans but it seems like most of the games have fans in them.

I believe most teams are allowing a small percentage. By Nov, if things dont get worse. I could see most teams allowing 50% capacity.

3 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

From AFCC. They have to atone.

There were maybe 3 Titans fans who weren't Tannehill believers (though I'm sure some scoffed a little at his price tag after it was announced) and 1 of them was simply a Mariota lover who tried to play the race card multiple times.

Most Titans fans have been behind Tannehill for a long time.

Edited by seminoles1

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Positional value means a lot when the NFL discusses trades, so you can't really exclude it.  But I also have RB lower than SS on my value list, so I'd criticize it just as much, if not more.  

I think positional value is important but some times that player transcends everything. You could get two first round picks for a lot of talented players, but your team doesn’t get better. It’s almost Browns-lite.

• Like 1