Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Drained said:

Still don't understand why Arians paid for Brady. Sure he is the GOAT and that is universally understood but Arians knows his offense is all about airing it out, why would a 43 year old with an arm that is progressively getting weaker going to be the missing piece?

Ticket sales, but....

• Like 2

Just now, .Buzz said:

...ok

I saw nothing truly gamebreaking or revolutionary coming from Gruden.  Besides eliminating the fullback and eventually running two TE sets once they got Vernon Davis, they didn't follow or even establish trends of their own.  The RPO was non-existent for the most part.  The lack of adjustments in half-time absolutely killed me, and don't get me started on his Prevent Offense.  

He should have let someone run the offense for him, since the best year was when he was out of playcalling and let McVay handle things.  Maybe if he's just focused on the offense, things will get better, but I did not see anything in Washington that would put him at the top of the offensive minds in the business.  

8 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

To be fair it's just the Eagles, but people gave him way too much crap for one down season.  Dude is only 25 years old.  Can't teach the accuracy he displayed in Year 2 and 3.

He was sharp against the Cowboys too, which isn't like Jared. He normally sucks on Week 1 and on SNF.