Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

29 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I live in FL and have been to 10+ JAX games within the past 8 years

It's a pretty easy google search bud...

Jags were 21st on 2017, 17th in 2018 and 22nd last year in attendance, while being the smallest market outside of Green Bay and one of the least successful franchises over the past decade.

But I guess you "going to a few JAX games and living in Florida" means you know better.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Jags were 21st on 2017, 17th in 2018 and 22nd last year in attendance, while being the smallest market outside of Green Bay and one of the least successful franchises over the past decade.

But I guess you "going to a few JAX games and living in Florida" means you know better.

I have been in the stadium during the games.  I do know better.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

attendance compared to stadium capacity would be a much better comparison

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

attendance compared to stadium capacity would be a much better comparison

So percentage filled?

17th in 2017, 16th in 2018, 25th last year if I'm reading this right.

Still have no idea what this has to do with anything. There are more teams in much worse situations despite bigger markets and a better product. 

Just now, .Buzz said:

So percentage filled?

17th in 2017, 16th in 2018, 25th last year if I'm reading this right.

Still have no idea what this has to do with anything. There are more teams in worse situations despite bigger markets and a better product. 

Felt like they have seen an uptick in attendance since like 2016 or so.

22 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It's always going to feel odd to me that the largest city in Florida is considered a "small market". I know you're right, it just strikes me as odd.

51 minutes ago, Drained said:

You can say that if you didnt have to endure him for six years wasting your favorite players primes on post season mediocrity. His career has thrived on winning a struggle division with a talented team, that funny enough, he has done his best to dismantle.

He's a Patriots fan, so Houston's loss is his gain...

• Like 1