Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

18 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Man this game is the Chargers super bowl.

17 minutes ago, Kirill said:

O line is having a ton of issues that's pretty much it.

First time for the rookie in, against the Superbowl Champs... can you blame them? huge game for a young team.

THose issues are Tillerly, Ingram and Bosa... that's a lot of pressure for any offensive line.

Edited by Leoric

So I "had" hulu live and didn't get the Bengals thursday night.. no NFL network

So I did the free trial of fubotv and since the Bengals weren't on today I watched some redzone for the first time... 

Mind blown and I will never watch anything else when the Bengals aren't on... just amazing 

I should watch it instead of the Bengals, but I am dumb 

Fubotv guy now!!!! 

• Like 1

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Wow the refs were really desperate to give the Texans time for that FG? Why wasn't there a clock run when they declined that second illegal contact?

Because the rules show that play needs to resume for the clock to resume, thats why it started when the whistle was blew.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Chargers could be a dark horse team depending upon Herbert, Cool to see him playing. Also really digging the new charger unis.

It'd be the perhaps the darkest horse ever. Chiefs are a divison rival for us. It's a huge game no matter what. Add in that they are the defending champs and have the most exciting young QB since Vick and you've got today's game.