Week #2 General Discussion

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, Leoric said:

It'd be the perhaps the darkest horse ever. Chiefs are a divison rival for us. It's a huge game no matter what. Add in that they are the defending champs and have the most exciting young QB since Vick and you've got today's game.

Just got home from work and turned the tv on to see the score and was mildly surprised, Made me excited to watch the game.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

So they were desperate to give us a chance for a FG based on one soft call?

Like I said. I didn't understand why the clock didn't move on the play when the tackle was made in bounds and a different penalty was declined. But I figured out why.

And yes, I'm going to be salty about any soft calls that lead to points against my team. 

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:
On 9/19/2020 at 2:47 PM, KingOfNewYork said:

So they’re going run run run against possible the best(top 3ish) run defense in the NFL. 

Nice.

This aged nicely 

Thank you for finding that 

@KingOfNewYork probably feels like a huge moron right now for popping off to me before the game. How's the *** whooping feel big boy? 

After all the chest puffing, your team didn't even show up and let up an 80 yard touchdown run on the first play 

good rush defense? LMAO get smoked ya bum. Enjoy that high draft pick baby 

Nick Mullens >>>> Sam darnold 

I'm gonna go find the Adam gase post game press conference just to taste the salt and see those crazy eyes 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

They keep showing that wheel route Herbert threw to Ekeler, and praising it, but I really don't think that was a good choice/pass by Herbert. If Thornhill played that right it was a gift wrapped INT.

I agree. I don't think Ekelor was touched on that play though and it should have gotten the credit for the TD.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

lmao turns out me and travis kelce say the same thing when breaking a tackle

except when i break a tackle, its just me killing a guy in warzone before he kills me

lol One thing i was looking forward to this year with no fans at most games was being able to hear little tid bits like that. Was hoping i could hear some smack talking tbh