Power Rankings

Chiefer

What do you got? Way to early but heres my top 10.

1) Chiefs - Efficient win, 34 points looks like a normal day at the beach. Reid actually called a 50/50 split run-pass, 2020 must be the end of days.

2) Ravens - Lamar Jackson gonna win another MVP award. Week 3 vs Chiefs is a big measuring stick for HFA.

3) Seahawks - Chef Russ is in the kitchen folks. Jamal Adams is still a monster

4) Packers - I’m hyped. A-Rod da Gawd

5) Patriots - How long can Cam hold up? If he stays healthy this team will be very tough.

6) Saints - Breesy looking old, team is still a machine either way.

7) Bills - Josh Allen is so boom or bust, makes for an exciting game

8)) Steelers - The Defense is just as good as last year, and Big Ben is back looking healthy

9) Titans - ugly wins are still wins, but this team is known for that. 

10) Rest of the NFC West - three way tie between 9ers, Cards and Rams. Kyler is a star in the making, Jimmy G still hasn’t shaken off that Super Bowl loss, and Rams are very talented. Want to see more games before I elevate anybody over the rest. 

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

1. Chiefs (tier 1 start)
  2. Ravens
  3. Packers (tier 2 start)
  4. Steelers
  5. Seahawks
  6. Saints
  7. 49ers
  8. Titans
  9. Patriots (tier 3 start)
  10. Bills
  11. Cardinals
  12. Rams
  13. Cowboys
  14. Buccaneers
  15. Texans
  16. Vikings
  17. Raiders (tier 4 start)
  18. Eagles
  19. Colts
  20. Lions
  21. Bears
  22. Browns
  23. Broncos
  24. Chargers
  25. Redskins
  26. Panthers
  27. Falcons (tier 5 start)
  28. Bengals
  29. Jaguars
  30. Giants
  31. Jets
  32. Dolphins

No set in stone preseason PR I was going off of here, but expectations definitely factored in. So a team like the Eagles, who looked like one of the worst teams in the league, aren't gonna be ranked in the 30s when I came in pegging them as 8-10 win team. The Jaguars, who expected to have the #1 pick, don't jump up to top 12 after a good win.

The Jets are the worst team in football. Honestly we have a 37 year old RB, Perriman and Hogan as starting WRs, and look at our defense. Our CBs are trash, our Lbers are bad, and we have no edge rush.

Not to mention Adam Gase is our HC. This is RIch Kotite 2.0.  JEts are going to be a top 3 pick and hopefully get rid of Gase. 

One positive is that I was pleased with what I saw from Becton, he looks like he is a good foundation player to build with. 

Edited by NYJets4716