AirMcNair

Isaiah Wilson

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

This is very common in DUIs.  It usually takes a couple of months to get a tox screen back, and no one wants to bother having the cases on the docket if the tox screen isn't in.

This year more than any other I’m sure people don’t want to be in court in general so I’m sure a lot of cases around the country are getting moved a lot 

Not that this was going to need a jury but I was summoned for Jury Duty for the first time and it got canceled so I’m lucky for atleast 2 years 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

This year more than any other I’m sure people don’t want to be in court in general so I’m sure a lot of cases around the country are getting moved a lot 

Not that this was going to need a jury but I was summoned for Jury Duty for the first time and it got canceled so I’m lucky for atleast 2 years 

The backlog is insane right now. I had to move a case from last Tuesday to November 24, because that was the next day that was available. Every other court date was full.

But DUIs are put off a long way even in normal times. Doesn’t tell us anything about the case just yet, other than he plans on waiting for the tox screen.

Watching Andrew Thomas for the Giants makes me feel a little better about the Wilson situation. Dude was picked 4th overall and literally should no way be on the field. Straight giving sacks away.

7 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Watching Andrew Thomas for the Giants makes me feel a little better about the Wilson situation. Dude was picked 4th overall and literally should no way be on the field. Straight giving sacks away.

I've read that colleges haven't been very good at preparing OL for playing the pros for a while now. Most of them really need some time to learn how to do it at the pro level. And all the rookies got kinda screwed this off-season.

3 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I've read that colleges haven't been very good at preparing OL for playing the pros for a while now. Most of them really need some time to learn how to do it at the pro level. And all the rookies got kinda screwed this off-season.

This.  Whole draft class almost gets a mulligan for this season.

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Clearly likes to drink. Jeez. 🤦 Really sucks. I hope we can salvage something out if this draft. Super early but not looking like one of our best. Do you think throwing him to the fire maybe would help his mentality about being so lazy? Like getting him involved in some way on Sundays? Idk. He seems to have some demons he is struggling with. 

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Awaiting TTBN's excuse.

No excuse here. Just seems super boneheaded. Losing faith. Sucks. I just hope something can wake him up. He needs a hard mentor. Hate to see a 1st round go to waste.

When I saw new posts here, my dumb *** thought it would be good news.

I think they should cut him, like today. Can't put up with this kind of nonsense. Trying to win a superbowl here. Cut your losses, move on and make a better pick next year.

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I think they should cut him, like today. Can't put up with this kind of nonsense. Trying to win a superbowl here. Cut your losses, move on and make a better pick next year.

i'm not sure about today right now but i do think this is looking more and more like a situation where if he's ever going to get right, it's gonna be with another team, because getting cut might be the degree of wake-up call he needs.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i'm not sure about today right now but i do think this is looking more and more like a situation where if he's ever going to get right, it's gonna be with another team, because getting cut might be the degree of wake-up call he needs.

It's just that his type of mentality doesn't gel with this team. From the GM, and especially the head coach and players. I don't really see a way of him coming back from this. The DUI and messing around is one thing. Missing practices because of a headache? They will eat him alive in the locker room.

8 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

It's just that his type of mentality doesn't gel with this team. From the GM, and especially the head coach and players. I don't really see a way of him coming back from this. The DUI and messing around is one thing. Missing practices because of a headache? They will eat him alive in the locker room.

Honestly, I’m more bothered by him being late than missing practice with a headache. You know you’ve made a terrible impression, the absolute bare minimum you can do is show up on time, even if you have a “headache.”