Isaiah Wilson

AirMcNair

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Reality is going to hit this kid real hard. Damn if we were lost in this pick why didn't we just hop up a few picks and take Jordan Love. Stupid cake eaters.

Okay so nobody celebrates new yrs, aside from being pissed he didn’t contribute this yr which I understand, tell me what he do wrong, he’s away from the team Covid rules don’t apply & it looks like no more than 8-10 people the guy isn’t breaking a law he’s celebrating New Years 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Okay so nobody celebrates new yrs, aside from being pissed he didn’t contribute this yr which I understand, tell me what he do wrong, he’s away from the team Covid rules don’t apply & it looks like no more than 8-10 people the guy isn’t breaking a law he’s celebrating New Years 

EXACTLY! People are so influenced by the media its crazy... all the things you said brotha... outside in an open area, less than 10 people, etc... those seem to be within covid guidelines for most of the country.. people are just mad he's partying.. piss poor reporting by kuharsky and. buck reising to try and slander the kid

Listen, he can down whatever he wants. Sure. Last time we heard about him, "he was dealing with some personal issues." Come on personal issues? The dude clearly can't show up to a practice without partying the night before, that's the issue, he is unprofessional. Listen I was all about giving him a second chance. I am done. His priorities are simply not how can I become a better player and make my team better. And it's not like we are talking about Odell or LeVeon partying, we are talking about our first round tackle who isn't even good enough to put on a uniform on Sundays, even after two people at his position get hurt. If I was him I would be more worried about getting better than partying.

7 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Listen, he can down whatever he wants. Sure. Last time we heard about him, "he was dealing with some personal issues." Come on personal issues? The dude clearly can't show up to a practice without partying the night before, that's the issue, he is unprofessional. Listen I was all about giving him a second chance. I am done. His priorities are simply not how can I become a better player and make my team better. And it's not like we are talking about Odell or LeVeon partying, we are talking about our first round tackle who isn't even good enough to put on a uniform on Sundays, even after two people at his position get hurt. If I was him I would be more worried about getting better than partying.

You wouldn’t understand because you’re judging him you don’t know what’s his personal issues are, it could be depression anxiety, could’ve lost a love 1, could’ve been battling demons for so long & becoming rich didn’t do nothing but make things worse. There’s still no issue with him partying on NewYears he’s not breaking the law not drunk no DUI no arrest he had small party & because him not contributing to the team this yr, it’s a problem with him having party okay he’s a criminal now 

Edited by TitanRedd

Who’s to say the kid not with someone that’s gone monitor how much he has to drink, that’s gone make sure he doesn’t get behind the wheel of a car. It’s not against the law to celebrate for crying out loud. I’ll be upset if he broke the law, or endangered the team. But I get it, it’s no mercy for the kid he can’t get caught pissing outside or sneeze in a library 

7 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

You wouldn’t understand because you’re judging him you don’t know what’s his personal issues are, it could be depression anxiety, could’ve lost a love 1, could’ve been battling demons for so long & becoming rich didn’t do nothing but make things worse. There’s still no issue with him partying on NewYears he’s not breaking the law not drunk no DUI no arrest he had small party & because him not contributing to the team this yr, it’s a problem with him having party okay he’s a criminal now 

Listen, I am sure there are loads of NFL players who carry personal issues like depression, anxiety and have played with/dealt with losing a loved one, I certainly have simpathy for that. There are also lots of cases where players have those problems and can still maintain being professional. This guy has broken covid protocols due to partying, got a dui, and struggled to make it to practice. I understand that he didn't break the law, it just doesn't in any way shape or form make me trust that he is taking the right path to get better, sorry. I am assuming the NFL has resources that help players in his position, he should be more focused on those or getting private help than boat parties if his problem is that bad. 

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

People giving Wilson the benefit of the doubt that he's being responsible given his length history(considering how little time he's been here) of off the field issues is absolutely hilarious.

Oh but he’s not around the team and he’s just “turning up” for New Years. Just continues to show the immaturity and how pathetic he is. Dudes a loser and the team just needs to cut him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

People giving Wilson the benefit of the doubt that he's being responsible given his length history(considering how little time he's been here) of off the field issues is absolutely hilarious.

Yea. I don't understand how anyone can reasonably defend him at this point. His priorities are clearly in the wrong place. My faith meter in this one working out has smashed an all time low. Sucks. We better bring the heat next draft.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Yea if you’re taking the POV of “he’s young! It’s nye!” You’re a clown 

I get reds take, but if you keep getting caught partying after all the stuff he’s done so far in his short stint, you’re just too dumb to make it in this league. It’s not a big deal that he’s celebrating New Years, but he should be doing it quietly without having his picture in the news. Might not be fair, but he has to know that by now...

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

I'm thinking your serious, but i can't understand why.

He has made mistake after mistake, in and outside of football.

To act like this is some 'NYE" routine is crazy. 
He is away from the team because basically team said he needs to get his ish together. 

This is not getting it together. strippers (bottom level at at that.lol) during a pandemic where he was already on the Rona list probably due to stupid stuff like this. 
i would go on, but it hit me again that you are serious in his defense, so I won't waste the time.

But WOW...how can anyone defend this.

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Who’s to say the kid not with someone that’s gone monitor how much he has to drink, that’s gone make sure he doesn’t get behind the wheel of a car. It’s not against the law to celebrate for crying out loud. I’ll be upset if he broke the law, or endangered the team. But I get it, it’s no mercy for the kid he can’t get caught pissing outside or sneeze in a library 

He is away from the team because he can't get his act together and act like a responsible professional.

yeah if is caught pissing outside, it would be further proof that he is immature. Along with jumping from a TSU dorm room, DUI, not in shape, Rona protocol.....

But you act like he is just some misunderstood mental patient. 

Listen, if he has that many mental issues, then football shouldn't be on his list of things to do. Go get help, become a better man. 

If he wants to be a NFL player then he needs to do better period. No excuses for that grown man. 
These are just the things that he has been CAUGHT doing. He is endangering the team with every action. What if that wasn't caught and he tried to say he was cool, came back to the team and infected half the roster?  You gonna say, ah man he just needs to have some patience. 

I never wanted them to cut someone so bad. 

I don't want him on this team.

• Like 1