Isaiah Wilson

AirMcNair

11 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

What’s with the clamoring that we should’ve picked Jordan Love all of a sudden?

I wanted that before the draft. I liked the idea of grooming Love behind Tanne. In the way the chiefs groomed Mahomes behind Smith. I think it never hurts. And worst case you can trade for draft capital if Tannehill exceeds expectations.

22 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

What’s with the clamoring that we should’ve picked Jordan Love all of a sudden?

lol exactly. 
So are we saying we just wish we forfeit our 1st round pick last year? 

Cause it appears some are ok with just wasting 1st round picks now. 

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

He is away from the team because he can't get his act together and act like a responsible professional.

yeah if is caught pissing outside, it would be further proof that he is immature. Along with jumping from a TSU dorm room, DUI, not in shape, Rona protocol.....

But you act like he is just some misunderstood mental patient. 

Listen, if he has that many mental issues, then football shouldn't be on his list of things to do. Go get help, become a better man. 

If he wants to be a NFL player then he needs to do better period. No excuses for that grown man. 
These are just the things that he has been CAUGHT doing. He is endangering the team with every action. What if that wasn't caught and he tried to say he was cool, came back to the team and infected half the roster?  You gonna say, ah man he just needs to have some patience. 

I never wanted them to cut someone so bad. 

I don't want him on this team.

I’m saying he had a NYE party for crying out loud I understand why we as fans are upset it looks bad on his end considering all he’s done up to this point but be honest with yourself who doesn’t have NYE party & again he’s not breaking Covid protocol because he’s away from team therefore not endangering anyone. If this was a big deal the titans would’ve made a statement by now, we’re aware of the situation blah blah we’re gathering facts. Clearly it’s not that big of a deal. We’re just upset that he’s immature & doesn’t have the sense to at least throw a party without putting it on social media 

When you’ve been on the Covid list twice, have had all these other issues (no matter how “minor” you think some of them are” ) and had your rookie year prematurely ended because you need to get yourself together, being photographed without a mask surrounded by folks on a yacht isn’t a good look.

Hey, maybe he gave the team a heads up and they okayed it, but I don’t know how the biggest Wilson supporter can’t see how the optics of this looks bad. 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

I’m saying he had a NYE party for crying out loud I understand why we as fans are upset it looks bad on his end considering all he’s done up to this point but be honest with yourself who doesn’t have NYE party & again he’s not breaking Covid protocol because he’s away from team therefore not endangering anyone. If this was a big deal the titans would’ve made a statement by now, we’re aware of the situation blah blah we’re gathering facts. Clearly it’s not that big of a deal. We’re just upset that he’s immature & doesn’t have the sense to at least throw a party without putting it on social media 

Who doesn't have a NYE party?

A rookie who has had multiple issues with decision making and been on the Covid list and is not on a  non football injury list because he can't seem to make mature decisions. THAT's the guy who isn't video taped with sub par strippers during a pandemic...lol

Maybe the Titans aren't concerned with a guy who they are 80-90% chance gonna cut and more focused on trying to win the division. lol  Why make a statement about their busted 1st round pick that everyone knows is a wash right now. 

But aight...defend away.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Who doesn't have a NYE party?

A rookie who has had multiple issues with decision making and been on the Covid list and is not on a  non football injury list because he can't seem to make mature decisions. THAT's the guy who isn't video taped with sub par strippers during a pandemic...lol

Maybe the Titans aren't concerned with a guy who they are 80-90% chance gonna cut and more focused on trying to win the division. lol  Why make a statement about their busted 1st round pick that everyone knows is a wash right now. 

But aight...defend away.

You can take it how you feel, nobody defending him y’all just making some that appears to be nothing. He’s away from the team not endangering anyone wasn’t arrested not doing anything illegal 😩🤣 & y’all upset again if he done anything serious the titans would’ve been made a statement like they always do. 

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

You can take it how you feel, nobody defending him y’all just making some that appears to be nothing. He’s away from the team not endangering anyone wasn’t arrested not doing anything illegal 😩🤣 & y’all upset again if he done anything serious the titans would’ve been made a statement like they always do. 

Memes — MyFitnessPal.com

Rough look optically, that's for sure. 

I think its a little too soon to cut bait on him if you're the titans...I'd given him until the next season to see if he's starting to put it together. In shape, showing up when and where he needs to be, etc. It's definitely not looking good, but people have gotten it together before. More exception than rule, but Chris Carter...Brett Favre...those did happen. Just hope that he starts to understand the significance of what could happen 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I think its a little too soon to cut bait on him if you're the titans...I'd given him until the next season to see if he's starting to put it together. In shape, showing up when and where he needs to be, etc. It's definitely not looking good, but people have gotten it together before. More exception than rule, but Chris Carter...Brett Favre...those did happen. Just hope that he starts to understand the significance of what could happen 

At least those guys showed talent worth keeping him around. 

This guy was a reach and has done nothing to show he can handle NFL world. 

Physically or mentally. 

First round pick on a guy that held a blocking dummy most of training camp and got passed over for cancer survivor and street free agent. 

On 1/2/2021 at 4:47 PM, galodoido said:

We could have had Jordan love.

Gross. We could have had a DL.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:46 PM, Forge said:

I think its a little too soon to cut bait on him if you're the titans...I'd given him until the next season to see if he's starting to put it together.

Agreed. He’s on a cheap rookie deal, no reason to cut him yet. Hell, if he just shows up to camp next season in reasonable shape next year he might be tradable in the right situation.

I have little faith that he’ll be better next year, but he isn’t costing us very much.