TNF GAMEDAY THREAD- WEEK 2: CIN vs. CLE

Johnny Nix

Who comes out on top?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Browns
    • Bengals

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

I tried to tell you last season and this season, he got too much guaranteed money. He has motivation issues. It's not really that he's hurt. It's that he doesn't want to play 

Some people have speculated that too. Such a shame because he is a top tier RT when he's playing. We can get out of his contract with zero dead money next year so we are semi protected, but I hope that fact lights a fire under his *** and he gets on the field.

20 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Not the sack, which was coming regardless, but he didn't see the pressure.  Otherwise he wouldn't have tried winding his arm to throw with Garrett breathing down his neck.

Not a big deal though.  He's a rookie.  But the fumble is on Burrow (not the sack ofc)

This is exactly what I’m saying. He’s clearly green. He’s showing promise. But there’s a lot of rookie kinks and lack of awareness and decide was here. He’s going to get better and he’s showing some things you want to see out of rookie. This board is just super sensitive and can’t handle criticism of any player.