TNF GAMEDAY THREAD- WEEK 2: CIN vs. CLE

Johnny Nix

Who comes out on top?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Browns
    • Bengals

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So if the Bengals end up with the #1 pick, do they trade for the boatload draft picks for it or just go ahead and pick Penei Sewell? I think I know the answer but just want to see what others think.

I don't think Cincinnati gets the #1 pick. They're much improved from last year.

42 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Tbh idk. It’s kind of a pick your poison position. Chubb is legit idc where you rank him

Nick Chubb is better than Saquon Barkley...the pre-draft hype doesnt say so, but watching them in the NFL really does.

Barkle might be a better reciever out of the backfield, but thats about the only thing he does better than Chubb

Edited by AkronsWitness

12 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Nick Chubb is better than Saquon Barkley...the pre-draft hype doesnt say so, but watching them in the NFL really does.

Barkle might be a better reciever out of the backfield, but thats about the only thing he does better than Chubb

Be careful... you're not allowed to say that in this forum. And certainly not in front of @Gmen,

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Be careful... you're not allowed to say that in this forum. And certainly not in front of @Gmen,

Alright Im sorry let me put it this way...........

There is nothing in football that Saquon Barkley does better than Nick Chubb at the RB position outside of MAYBE catching the football

Edited by AkronsWitness

56 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Burrow has had like 50 pass attempts tonight but hardly any deep shots

Burrow did his best Kansas City Alex Smith impersonation tonight. He had 300+ yards on 60+ attempts with a 2 yard per attempt average. Crediting that is like crediting James Harden for dropping 40 points on 35 shot attempts.

Edited by AkronsWitness