Spider-Man Miles Morales

showtime

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Finally gonna get those ray-traced puddles that people were complaining about haha.

Nice set of upgrades, have they said this is a free upgrade for all current owners?

Bruh puddlegate was so stupid.

Idk why the **** they're doing a next gen remaster 2 years after the game came out, I guess more value for your buck but also like it looked great on PS4.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Idk why the **** they're doing a next gen remaster 2 years after the game came out, I guess more value for your buck but also like it looked great on PS4.

Just said better textures and "next gen Peter Parker".   So I guess it will showcase off smaller details the PS4 couldnt pull off?

Will probably load faster too.

Its not entirely necessary.  Im perfectly fine playing the PS4 version, but for those who havent played it or those who are just diehard and need that extra detail....its not a bad deal.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xmad said:

Yeah it was real dumb, reason to get mad and no common sense on game development whatsoever.

It’s cool that they are adding some of that stuff, aside from the system just making it better. But would hope it’s a free upgrade unlike what 2k/Take Two and Activision are doing. Show some appreciation for the fans. 

• Like 1

60 FPS (up from 30), near instant loading, this is actually a legit remaster.  This version of the game will be much better than the original PS4 version.  If you've already played Spider-Man PS4, then it doesn't matter.  If you haven't, then I would highly suggest playing the remastered version to get a much better experience.

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't know if I can play this game. 

That last one I had to get every single little thing accomplished.  Even the feats or whatever they were called. 

I remember your posts in that thread lol. I never played the DLC despite purchasing it or PS4... I don't think I'd like to play it all again. It was a really good game, but the combat got so stale for me

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, 43M said:

The new Peter Parker on the PS5 remaster looks awful.    Why the hell change it?

To be fair the last one wasn’t great either, I didn’t like the look of most of the main cast. 
Seems like they tried to go more generic Tom Holland and less of a Tobey/Garfield fusion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

To be fair the last one wasn’t great either, I didn’t like the look of most of the main cast. 
Seems like they tried to go more generic Tom Holland and less of a Tobey/Garfield fusion.

The new one looks a lot worse IMO.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

It definitely lacks a little personality. Just think he’s a little less goofy looking.

CGjkVO5.jpg
x534E2T.jpg

0H7a64h.jpg
02fis2n.jpg

The faces were a little weird on almost everyone in that game.

I just feel like a few tweaks wouldve been better. Not a complete makeover into a mix of Tom Holland and Shawn Mendes.

Edited by 43M