This Ain’t Ravens Talk

diamondbull424

14 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Why do I have this feeling that JuJu is coming to Baltimore. I'm sick to my stomach. 

I've complained too much about the WR position to have a right to be mad if we sign Juju. But he def does bring out the increasingly crotchedy old man in me. 

1 minute ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

I've complained too much about the WR position to have a right to be mad if we sign Juju. But he def does bring out the increasingly crotchedy old man in me. 

I wouldn't be completely pissed, I just don't like the guy. He would fit what we do well but I want a WR with some size. Galloday is a pipe dream but it'd be glorious. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Flacco got an interview with the 49ers - he looked better for the Jets than Jimmy G and Nick Mullens last year. 

im hoping he has a testaverde career length and creeps up the all time passer rankings. Guy’s a legend.

Joe will always be my QB. Love that man. I want all the success in the world for him. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Joe will always be my QB. Love that man. I want all the success in the world for him. 

Because The Mighty Joe Flacco is The GOAT. 

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

MARYLAND!!!!!

Drag their nuts! Was actually out at the bar tonight to watch it. Thought they were about to have a meltdown, but the boys pulled it out.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I remember the Orioles fans in here being excited about this pick. Came across this video and was confused as to why they aren't playing such a highly touted prospect. Keep in mind my only knowledge of the sport comes from briefly playing career mode through an MLB video game like 8 years ago....

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I remember the Orioles fans in here being excited about this pick. Came across this video and was confused as to why they aren't playing such a highly touted prospect. Keep in mind my only knowledge of the sport comes from briefly playing career mode through an MLB video game like 8 years ago....

He is on track to play next season or in 23.. Covid stalled the progress on all the prospects because they didn't play at all last season. He is still on track to be the cornerstone of this franchise 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RayLew52 said:

He is on track to play next season or in 23.. Covid stalled the progress on all the prospects because they didn't play at all last season. He is still on track to be the cornerstone of this franchise 

Seems like they're being overly negative then. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 4:02 PM, DreamKid said:

Seems like they're being overly negative then. 

They are. 

A grand total of two players have made their MLB debuts from that draft class, and they are the anomalies rather than the norm (Andrew Vaughn of the White Sox and Alex Manoah of the Toronto Blue Jays).

He's almost certainly going to be up next year at the latest. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What's a good Baltimore/Lamar Jackson charity to donate to? It's going to get a free $20 after this season.

I know he has that Backpack Blessings thing that a large number of Bills fans notably donated to after our playoff game. 

Is that guy offering the wager a disgruntled Ravens fan or something? What's his deal, that's a horrible bet.